2

we decided to meet in the library at lunch so we can get a head start on our project. our topic was love, the study of love and how two people can fall in love. it was something that made me happy to study about since i never really experienced love.

"alright so we're gonna have to split up the work. let's all work with one other person and research one thing" jihoon said since we made him the leader.

"i'll work with you" yoshinori said as he pointed to jihoon. jihoon nodded.

"then i'll work with you" haruto said as he wrapped his arm around doyoung's shoulder. doyoung made an 'okay' sign with his hand and smiled.

"so then that means i'll work with yoonbin" i said as i looked at yoonbin. he looked at me and smiled. i smiled back because it was a polite thing to do.

"min and i will research how two people can fall in love and we'll research about how a first love it. you guys can do the rest" yoonbin said as he stood up and grabbed my hand. he then pulled me and started running.

we came to a stop and i looked at him with wide eyes. truthfully, it shocked me how he just got up and ran off with me.

"i work better in the computer lab, i mean what can we find about love in books?" he said as he laughed at my reaction.