5

school soon ended and we all decided to go to a cafe near by to get our powerpoint ready so we can just have more chill days than anything

"min and yoonbin you guys can do your slide. since we all did ours all you guys need to do is finish yours" doyoung said as we all sat at a table at a bubble tea shop.

as yoonbin and i fit all the information we gathered into the slide doyoung and yoshinori took everyone's order and went to to get it for us.

"and we're doneee!" yoonbin said as he pressed on the last key rather harsh. i just laughed as we did a high five because we finished it all in one day instead of waiting till the last minute.

doyoung and yoshinori came back with our orders and they seemed to be struggling so yoonbin and jihoon got up to help. it was honestly funny because doyoung kept claiming he could do it but nearly dropped three drinks.

"taro bubble tea for jihoon and keita, matcha for min and haruto, peach for me, and passion fruit for yoonbin!" doyoung said to himself as he passed the drinks around.

these guys were so funny and even though i just met them i haven't had this much fun since my best friend yedam moved to busan.

"min can i try yours? i never had matcha before!" doyoung said as he came to sit next to me

"dude you just tried mine?" haruto said as he looked down at his drink and looked back at doyoung and i.

"well it probably tastes different. so how bout it min?" doyoung said as he flashed is pretty smile. I nodded as I giggled a little bit and let him take a sip.

"this is so much better than the peach one! here try and tell me what you think" i once again nodded and tasted the peach flavor. in my opinion it was too sweet and sour, i personally didn't like it.

i made a sour face and pushed it away from me. the boys laughed at my reaction and all said 'cute' but truthfully i don't know what was cute about it, i probably looked so ugly