4

"lastly, when you like someone for three or more months it's considered love according to studies" i said to yoonbin as i shared with him the last piece of information i had.

"okay love expert, let's go get lunch since we finished thirty minutes before the time we said we'd stop" he said

we walked to the library to tell the boys we were done only to not find them in the place we last seen them. we searched the whole library except for the back.

we made our way to the back when suddenly i tripped on a wire that connected the lights. i prepared myself to fall hard onto the ground since the ground was hard. all the lights went out except for the one light above yoonbin and i.

but then suddenly i didn't feel the hard ground against my body. instead i felt hands wrapped around my waist and opened my eyes to see yoonbin inches away looking at me with worry in his eyes. it felt like a movie for a second, the lights were out and we were staring deeply into each others eyes.

we realized what we were doing and backed away from each other. yoonbin bent down and turned on the other lights.

"sorry! she just tripped over the wire" he said to the whole library since they were all looking in our direction.

"what was all that about love birds?" jihoon said as he came out of nowhere with the boys and smirked.

"she just tripped. yoonbin said it himself." doyoung said as he had his hand by his side in a fist. "let's just go get lunch" he continued. he walked away first and we all followed after.