1

"bomina, yoonbin, haruto, yoshinori, doyoung and jihoon." that is the final group to be called. the 5 boys looked at each other and smirked as they knew they're friend group could never be separated, but then they remembered a girl, bomina would be in it.

"bomina come on!" doyoung called for her in english which made everyone including the teacher laugh. the small girl grabbed her things and dragged a chair to the desks the boys were at and sat there.

"well okay first off we won't call you bomina because that's too long. we all have nicknames anyway. yoshinori's nickname is yo because literally simple."

"haruto's nickname is b.i because he looks like hanbin from ikon"

"jihoon's nickname is tracks because of his braces"

"my nickname is young because well, live young right?" doyoung said as he licked his lips

"and yoonbin? his nickname is yoon. so, yup" he said as he popped the "p"

"what should we call you?" haruto asked as everyone in the group faced me besides yoonbin. i questioned it but paid no mind. he was probably having a bad day.

"well, my family calls me mina but you guys can call me min? since it's different" i said as i smiled at the group. i felt comfortable.

"and so min it is!!" doyoung said as he stood up and put his arm straight in the air pointing up. other groups looked at us as if we were weird but it was funny.

merry christmas you guys (if you celebrate)!! i hope you all had a good day and got everything you wanted (: happy holidays to you all and enjoy your break!!!