3

our whole way to the computer lab everyone was greeting yoonbin. he's only been here for two months and everyone already likes him. i mean, he is handsome, he can rap, he plays sports well, what isn't there to like?

"okay so how about we both do our own research and then write it down obviously and then after about an hour we'll share our research with each other and then meet up with the others. sounds good?" he said as he got himself logged into a computer

"yea sounds great" i said as i sat across from his computer and logged in myself,

it was quiet but it wasn't the awkward quiet. something about yoonbin made him so comfortable to be around. it hasn't even been a while since we've known each other but he already makes me comfortable. some of the other boys make me uncomfortable.

i started my research and decided to start off with the basics. "what is love?" i typed into the computer and a whole bunch of things came up.

in my opinion, love is when you are at your best. you find someone or something that makes you so happy and excited. they make your heart do that "!!!!!" thing and even if it's painful you want more of it. as if love was a drug.

i've never been in love honestly. but i know a few people who have been. they say it's wonderful, something amazing. but i also heard it can hurt and make you cry tears of pain in a way you never have before.

"hey, yoonbin" i called out yoonbins name. he made his head pop up as he looked at me with an eyebrow up. "have you ever been in love?" i asked looking into his eyes. his eyes widened before he answered.

"n-no. why are you asking something like that out of the blue?"

"i don't know, i just wonder what it feels like. some people say it's amazing and some say it's hurtful. i just wanna know the truth." i said as i looked down at my fingers

yoonbin laughed at me and then said,"one day you'll find love and experience it yourself. one day you'll find the right one. but as of right now? we have to get research for this project so stop asking dumb questions and go online!" he said as he raised his eyebrows and laughed more. we both laughed a bit.

"alright alright, i won't ask anymore questions~" i said as i got back to work.

i smiled to myself a bit, yoonbin is a nice person. i like how we just met and he can already joke around like this with me and can be silly.