8

"min hurry the free period is ending soon and the game is getting intense!" jihoon whined as i got up from my chair and faced both boys.

i didn't know who to go to first or how to even kiss. like haruto said it was my first kiss. the only "romantic" things i know are from the movies and dramas and books, none of this has happened to me in real life

i walked to doyoung because each time i looked at yoonbin my heart would race quickly and i'd be short of breath. i don't know what's wrong with me but it happens every time i looked towards yoonbins way.

"sit on his lap to make it more comfortable" yoshinori yelled and i felt my face heat up. i bet i was redder than the blush yoshinori failed to put on properly.

as i got closer to doyoung i felt my hands get sweaty but i had to do the dare. i know the boys won't let me get off the hook if i skip the dare.

finally i was in front of doyoung. he never broke the eye contact and even fixed himself so i can attempt to sit on their chair properly, so i wouldn't sit on his lap.

i saw doyoung close his eyes and right after i did too. i leaned in until i felt our faces centimeters apart and once i was that close i felt his breath on my face. his breath smelled like mint, it smelled good.

i leaned in a bit more and soon our lips touched. doyoung grabbed my face with both his hands and pressed our lips harder, to make the moment last more.

"yah, doyoung save some for yoonbin!" haruto called and doyoung realized what he was doing and pushed me away lightly.

i walked towards yoonbin and my heart started racing, my palms were sweating, i was short of breath. i was getting a little dizzy but i still wanted to kiss yoonbin- not that i wanted to, i just didn't want to do something because i failed to do the dare.

i was then in front of yoonbin and we both avoided eye contact. he did the same thing as doyoung and made space for me to sit on the chair and so i did.

it all happened quick, i leaned in and saw his eyes closed. then my heart was basically pounding out of my chest, i was afraid yoonbin could hear or possibly feel it.

"min~~ hurry up we have five minutes left! you'll buy us boba if you don't finish within these two minutes!!" yoshinori yelled as i felt sweaty everywhere.

i closed my eyes and pressed my lips with yoonbins. it felt as if fireworks were going off and it felt amazing. i smiled in the kiss and so did he. it felt magical, as if i was in a movie.

i then pulled away and got up so we can maybe get one more round in but as i got up i felt a hand on my wrist and a tug. next thing i know i was on yoonbins lap as our lips were pressed together.

"ooooooooo~" was all that can be heard from the boys as we continued to have our magical movie moment