6

soon the sun was setting and it was time to go home. i didn't want to go home but i had to go and finish up some homework

"hey guys, i have to go now. it's getting late and i have some work to do" i said as i prepared my things and got ready to go.

"i'll wall you" both yoonbin and doyoung said at the same time. everyones eyes were on me after looking at both of the boys.

"uh...all three of us can go together! if you don't mind?" i said hoping that they'd both take the offer since it'll be awkward if i just choose one

they both nodded their head and we were on our way. i led the way as the two boys followed behind in silence, it wasn't awkward it was actually a comfortable silence and i loved it.

as the sun was setting the sky was beautiful colors. the orange blended into the yellow and red and it looked beautiful. i stopped to take some photos so i can post on social media later, my feed was constantly photos of the sky and of food.

"what are you doing?" yoonbin asked me as the both boys stopped in their spots to wait for me.

"i'm taking a photo of the sky, so i can upload it later!" i said before turning my head to yoonbin. my mouth then dropped and was left hanging

yoonbin stood there in front of the center. the sky highlighted his face and he looked so beautiful under the sky.

"wow" i said out loud

"wow what? here you can take a photo of me" doyoung said as he pushed yoonbin over a bit so now he was in the frame. i held up my camera and snapped a photo of doyoung.

he looked good as well but yoonbin looked perfect.