5SOH-Chapter 1

5SOH.

1.

“I’m back,” I said to nobody in particular, well, nobody was home. Nobody was ever home.

Walking up the stairs, hearing nothing but the squelch of my wet clothes and shoes, ugh ew. As soon as I reached the foot of my bed I plopped onto it, and then realized that I was drenched, ugh! Jumping off my bed, or rolling off it, it crawled to my closet to get dry clothes to change into after I took a bath.

“Calum freaking Hood you are going down I swear to God, I swear!” I grunted, throwing the bar of soap from my bathroom counter to God-knows-where.  And right when that happened, my phone rang. Grunting, once again, I walked back to my room to get it. What a coincidence, it was Calum. “What do you want, you bitch!” I yelled into my phone.

“Calm down, Kris! It’s not like I stepped on your toes or anything!” he chuckled nervously.

Oh, really now?”  I asked sarcastically. “OH OH REALLY NOW, BITCH!”

“…Uh…want me to uh come over or uh…” his voice shook as he spoke.

Yes, and you are in deep shit, I tell you.” I warned, hung up and quickly got to change.

Ten minutes later and I was in a jumper and shorts, with my comforter wrapped around me as I sat solemnly staring at the television screen in front of me. This was so not what was supposed to happen, I was supposed to hate Luke and it was supposed to stay that way until we were old and moved the hell away from here and forgot about each other’s existence. That was the plan!

“Sup Kris, uh…” Calum was at my door (he had a key, seemingly so because he is my best friend, after all.) and he was standing there staring at me awkward as heck…stupid half kiwi.

I glared at him, and then wondered if Lorraine had also let the cat out the bag and told Luke? “Luke knows.” A frosty smile went his way. “How does he know, Cal? Did someone tell him? Now why would anyone want to hurt me like that?” I gave my best puppy dog eyes.

“Uh…well, Kris,” he scratched the back of his head, probably thinking about what to say. “It was me; I was the one who told Luke. I mean, I’m sorry Kristen, but the whole ‘I hate Luke but I really don’t but I pretend to so that nobody would judge me’ thing was going out of control so I decided I’d just tell him.”

“But you didn’t have to tell him!” I cried, a tear escaping my eye. “Ugh, do you know what you have done, Cal?” I sobbed into my pillow. Calum climbed onto my bed and gave me a reassuring hug.

“It’s alright, Kris, it really is! I mean, everybody goes through these kinds of things!”

“Unless they are forever alone.” I said into his chest, which soon reverberated because of his chuckles.

“Unless they are forever alone, right. But look on the bright side, nothing happened! And it is not like anybody is judging you!” he tried to cheer me up. And failed…miserably.

“How am I going to face people now, Cal? Luke would have probably told everybody about it already ugh, Cal I hate you so much.” I hit him, hard. What? He deserved it!

“Promise, I promise he won’t. Or I’ll force him to, anyway.” I smiled.

“Thanks Cal,” he smiled sheepishly, “for getting me in such deep shit, you bastard.”

-a/n

ASDFGHJKL; OKAY SO I’M LIKE WRITING THIS 5SOS FANFIC WHEN I KNOW THAT I OBVOUSLY CAN’T WRITE SO BEAR WITH ME CAUSE YA. LOVE.

Votez&Commentz. –Joa. x

 Kristen _______________----___________->>>