5SOH-Chapter Four

5 SOH

4

-Luke

As she lay sprawled across my chest I could feel guilt bubbling inside of me. Why was I always so mean to her? What did she even do, even though she was acting like that to me, she is a girl and how I had treated her was just…wrong.

Having her here right before me made me look at her real closely. She was really beautiful. Naturally straight brown hair, luscious pouty lips, a great tan and a great body. About the tan part, well, tanned girls are a turn on. Not that I’m saying she’s a turn on or anything.

Fuck.” She murmured. Wow, even in her sleep she swears. None of my girlfriends ever did swear as much as her. Even if you counted all the times all my girlfriends swore together, compared to Kristen, it’s really basically nothing.

I found nothing wrong with her; she’s almost perfect to me. Almost, if only she didn’t act so bizarre and ignorant and bitchy around me, she would be already perfect. And guess what, I think that I would like her so much better if she wasn’t like this.

So imagine my shock when Calum told me that Kristen actually liked me. And not just liked me, liked liked. As in, she has a crush on me. Hard to believe, ain’t it? Especially with her behavior and all, it was quite a big surprise. Truth be told, I even thought Calum was only pulling my leg until he had his ‘Look at me. Take me seriously. I can be your grandfather I am serious. Listen, listen, and understand, young grasshopper.’ Face plastered on. Whoa or what?

Should really stop with all this deep thinking, eh? But even before I could call it a night and started sleeping, this little brat started to shift. Her head turned and her other cheek was now pressed against my chest, and her leg was hiked up to curl around mine, as though hugging me. Her arm flew from her sides to wrap around me as her other arm stay idle. Um…

What really irked me was…that I was quite enjoying this. It felt nice, in a way, to be wrapped by the girl who seems to hate me the most. I smiled, man, I could really get used to this. And as if on cue, to ruin the moment, her hand slid down to my waist, brushing dangerously close to there.

Now this was uncomfortable, real uncomfortable. I grabbed her hand real gently and tried to bring it back up until…until she intertwined her hand with mine and brought it up to my chest before settling again.

Uncomfortable Situations 101

Ugh, this was all too nice and cuddly for me, and she wasn’t even doing this on purpose! She’s in a sleeping mode for God’s sake! I wonder how she sleeps with Calum…not in that way you filthy twats. No wonder they are best friends. Calum is a cuddle kind of guy.

Let’s try sleeping again, shall we?

No.

I can’t sleep.

{Try again, twat.}

No, I just can’t. So I thought of an idea, maybe just maybe, if I succumb to the temptation to cuddle her back I could fall asleep in no time. Yes, I want to cuddle her back. No, I have never wanted to cuddle a girl before.

So this was my first time, wrapping my arm around her, my leg also wrapping around he- shit. I felt her leg rub against my lower region as all blood rushed down South. SHIT, the wrapping leg thing? No, total mistake, worst mistake of my life. Now I surely can’t sleep! Crap now I have to endure the rest of the night with this fucking ache between my legs ah fuck shit. Looking down, I felt like hitting myself because her dress?

Yeah that really pretty dress?

It rode up to her waist so basically her underwear was exposed, as with her stomach. Can I kill myself now. How am I going to survive tonight.

-Kristen

I woke up with my cheek pressed against someone’s chest. And apparently, the person is breathing really heavily. EW…But then I realized that I was in bed with someone else.

Holy shit I got raped last night.

Fuck.” I let slip out of my mouth. Shit oh gosh shit fuck shit!

“Hey, no need to swear so early in the morning.” The strangely familiar voice said, yet the voice sounded strangled and strained. I looked up. Oh great, its Luke Hemmings can I get a hammer up in here?

Plus the position we were in was so…weird. Well how awkward was this? And let’s just say that I remembered what happened last night with that pervert guy and the Luke showdown with him and our little tiff and him asking me to sleep and…well, I did.

I think I’m letting my feelings show too much already, by just staying still and not getting up to hit him or anything. “Morning,” I murmured, trying to get up as I did so but I couldn’t, so my lips were pressed against his bare chest as I said so. Feeling my cheeks burn (into a bright crimson red, may I add.) I quickly tried to pry myself off him but I couldn’t. Was it because I didn’t want to get up or was it that I was too tired? I didn’t know either. Trying again, I realized that it was because our bodies were so tangled against each others’ that neither of us could move unless we did so together. Just the thought of that made me blush.

“Can you…can you let me…get up?” I asked him hopefully, instead of my usual sass towards him. Looking up at Luke, all I could see was that his eyes weren’t looking at my face or anything but somewhere below, maybe assessing the tangled bodies’ thing.  I cocked my head to the side and shifted a bit, “Please?”

He coughed and he looked all red in the face, quickly averting his stare from wherever to me. “Uh yeah um…” he trailed off as he tried to get off as well.

But you know, shit always happens, as usual. Calum, Michael and Ashton run into the room chattering but suddenly stop to a halt.

“Whoa what were you both doing?” Michael gushed as he smirked. “Nice pants, Hemmings.”  Pants? What pants? I stared at Luke’s pants to realize the small tent in it and I felt my cheeks burn again as I turned away. But then I realized. And my eyes started to expand. As I shrieked.

“EW GET AWAY FROM ME!” I pushed him and struggled and let’s just say it hurts because we’re tangled but yeah so basically in the end we got off each other but at an excruciating cost.  “Pervert! So now I know what you were staring at earlier!” my boobs. I just realized that this dress was so loose, how much of a fool I am gosh.

You know, since we both were on the floor as I had struggled so much in the process of separating us, I thought that it was the most perfect of times to just start hitting him.

Right where the sun doesn’t shine,” Fuck!” he yelped just as I kicked.

“Fuck yes,” I whispered under my breath, a smirk trying to emerge on the crook of my lips.

“Um Kristen, let me just send you home…” Calum took my arm and dragged me away, motioning for Ashton to come along as well. Since Michael was too busy laughing at Luke, he was to stay and take care of him I guess.

This was how those 5SOS boys worked.

“Girl, you both looked like a real sweet couple in there. Until Michael that idiot came in.” Ashton sighed as he chuckled.

I smiled.

--A/N

YAY MY EXAMS ARE OVER AND MY HOLIDAYS ARE HERE YAY SO I UPDATED YAY x2! Okay guys this is like one of my favourite chapters I’m sobbing I ship Luke and Kristen so much I mean AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW okay now bye xx

-Joa :D