Chapter 14

Tyler

She has no idea what is about to happen.

She opens up the envelope. Shocked look on her face. Then it turns sad. Talia looks up with a sad smile and faints. I rush over to her before she hits the ground. What the? What has happened? I look over at Avery. Her face is as clueless as mine. I guess we have no idea what has just happened.

We take her back to the house that we are staying at. I tuck her into bed and slide in next to her. I need to simply know if she is okay and know when she is awake. I wrap my arm around her waist. Before I knew it, I was asleep with my beautiful mate in my arms.

Talia

*Dream*

I look at myself. 15 years old. The last time I went to a concert. I was so excited. "I'm ready!" I called out and raced downstairs. I was wearing jeans and a Avril Lavingne top. I was going to a concert with my friend Delilah. We were going to go see Avril Lavigne. I went over to her place and went. It was about a 5 minute walk from her place to the arena that we were going to. We were all excited. But here's the catch. We didn't go to the concert. Those 5 rows from the stage seats were not going to be used tonight. Never. We were stopped by 2 men. Maybe about 20. Round about that. One of the guys ran in Delilah's direction. I was telling her to move but she wouldn't. She just let herself be used and crashed into the pavement. I could do nothing. It all included swearing, screaming, I just can't say nothing more. It's too hard. That was the last moment that anyone would see Delilah. Her last moment of her being alive was, being...raped.

I woke up in a jolt. I was always scared to go to a concert ever again. Much less go out at night alone. I remembered what Tyler gave me. The Tickets to go see All Time Low. It was a wonderful. I couldn't tell him though, why I fainted. Tyler had a panicked face. I got my phone and started typing. Tyler had a puzzled expression. I typed. All that happened that night. I was sighing so much. I was lucky though. I wasn't raped. Why did the guy rape her though? If you were wondering why I didn't do anything, it was because the other guy had me trapped. My arms were around my back. Every time I think of that night, I feel stupid, unneeded. Why? I feel that her death was my fault. He had stabbed her. That's when I started sobbing. I gave my phone to Tyler and he started reading. I walked over to the bathroom and closed the door. I sunk down to the floor. I couldn't hold it in. I started crying endless tears. I would stop crying, then continue crying. I heard a knock on the door to see Tyler with a sad look on his face. He raced over to me. He gave me a comforting hug. I took my phone and started typing again. I figured that since I revealed that, I might as well tell him why I ran away for that year. I didn't tell him how I had figured it out. I hear a doorbell go. Tyler gets up but I look at him with puppy eyes. His eyes say fine. I give him my phone and he starts reading. He finishes. Shocked expression. "Tyler. There's someone at the door." I hear Xavier say. He gives me a I'm sorry look and walls downstairs. Who the hell is it? Before I know it I hear cursing, screaming, and loud footsteps coming up the stairs.

......

Hey guys!

I just thought that the end of the sentence was a really good cliff hanger!

What do you think of Delilah? Do you blame Talia for freaking out? Comment your answers cuz I would love to know.