Chapter 25

Talia

We are now all freaking out.
"What happened to Livi?" I ask worried.
"She just collapsed. Fell to the floor. DO ANY FUCKING ONE OF YOU KNOW HOW TO DO FLIPPING CPR?!?" Josh shouts panicked.
Tyler and Xavier get up and follow a freaking out Josh.
That's when we follow.
.
"She must of literally fainted and hit her head really hard. She is now in a coma and will be out for a few days." The pack doctor informs us.
We all sit silently.
Josh broke up with his girlfriend.
Why you ask?

BECAUSE JOSHY LURVES LIVI!!!!!

The doctor leaves and gives us some time. It's a comfortable silence because everybody knows that nobody wants to talk.

After about an hour we leave Josh and Livi alone.

Josh

I sit there devastated. Livi is in a coma. It didn't seem that she hit her head that hard. I hear a knock and turn my head to see who it is.
"Some people say that the person that's in a coma can still hear." Talia says to me basically wanting me to talk to Livi.
She gives me a comforting smile and leaves the room and quietly closes the door.

"Er... Hi Livi."

Livi

I hear Josh speaking and I want to speak back to him but I can't. I heard the doctor saying that I'm in a coma.

"So Livi."
Doesn't finish.

He's burst into tears. I want to tell him that everything's okay but I can't say that.

"I feel like I'm responsible. I feel like a piece of shit Livi."

My heart rate goes up.

"You can hear me?" He wonders.

He grabs my hand my heart rate it like, beep beep beep beep like really fast.

I hear a door open and by her voice I can tell its Talia.

"Hey. We have to go." She says softly. I can tell that he's going through hell right now and I feel really bad.

Josh kisses me on the forehead, mutters a goodbye.

As he leaves, my heart rate is slowly decreasing.