Chapter 6

Surprise!!!!!!!! I updated. I was just in the mood if you get what I mean. Short chapter but I did update.

Be happy.

Talia

I start packing. I don't pack my phone or anything that I need the next couple of days. Avery will have to come with me. Xavier is friends with Tyler so that must mean that Xavier is a werewolf also. Shit!! I pack a change of clothes, money, book, iPad, charger, all that shit. I know what you are thinking. Mate? That ought to be a good thing right? Hell no for me. Stuff this. I grab my phone and chuck it straight into the bag and race off. 7:00. Will it be a little fishy. Fishy shit if you ask me. "Talia? What are you doing going around with a bag and all dressed to go to school at 7 in the bloody morning?" I turn around. Only one word racing and repeating in my head. Run!

Tyler

WTF! She just races off. What the hell is she even doing up and about at this time? She looks scared. My wolf whimpers. She's scared. I have the urge to just grab her and have her safe in my arms. I would never hurt her. She looked angry at the same time though. What would she be angry at?

Stop bloody thinking!! My wolf yells at me. I run. Talia looks back and yelps. Hurt. One word to describe. She races off faster. She's at Avery's place. Knock Knock. Talia is very impatient. Something must have of happened. Avery arrives at the door and Talia walks in. Shit. I can't hear them. Crap Crap Crap.

Time to wait.

Talia

Avery!!!! I yell. Avery is at the door and let's me in.

"We have to go!" I say. "WTF! You came at the door at 7:05 saying we have to go. School? Hell no!" Avery complains.

"Not to school!" I say.

I just grab my bag and walk out the front door. Screw this life!

I run down the street and I don't stop. I'm dodging trees every 3 seconds. Goodbye Avery, Tyler, everyone. No more Tom! Thank god!

I turn around to see Tyler on his knees with his head in his hands.

Tyler

I see her race down the street. I sprint after her. I can not let her go. She is my mate. Mine! She will not go anywhere. She belongs with me in my arms. But she's not in my arms right now. I snap out of my thoughts and focus on my running. I can smell her scent. Maybe a few 100 metres away. God that girl runs fast. I stop and smell. I can't smell her scent. What! Please please please moon goddess, let her be safe! I land on my knees. Heartbroken. Ripped out heart and stomped on. Aching heart.