Chapter 20

Tom

How fucking dare he tell me to get out. I know who he is, that's why I send the rogues after him. I don't give 2 shits on what he does to me. I am getting Talia no matter what. I was her first and I want to simply be her only. Is that damn much to ask for?

Teagan

"How the hell do you know these people?" I bark at Tom. I swear, I freakin hate his guts. After what he did to my cousin, I am not afraid to stab his guts out. "Oh. Hi Teagan. How's Sophie?" Tom says in a smart ass tone. "You don't ever fucking speak about her again or I literally won't think twice about killing you!" Kyle comes up behind me and tries to calm me down. "Don't worry. Calm down. He won't hurt you or anyone." I ignore him. I stomp over to Tom and punch him straight in the centre of his nose. I punch him several times. "That's for talking about Sophie, that's for coming here, that's for knowing Talia, and this ones just because I fucking hate your guts. This final one is because you were bloody born and still breathing!" That last punch sent him stone cold. He's not dead. Sadly.

"Guys, get packing, we're all leaving in 3 hours." Tyler said. I walked back upstairs and started packing.

Talia

I wonder what was going on with Teagan? I had never really seen her act like that. And who is Sophie? I am upstairs, packing when I feel 2 arms wrap around my waist. "And you expect me to pack?" I ask. What? It's impossible to pack with your mates arms around you. Okay, I am falling head over heels for him. "Well, it's good to know that I can simply distract you. I'll use that to my advantage." Tyler smirks. God! I chuck my clothing into my bag, I grab my book, iPad, phone, headphone, money, charger and any other necessities in my backpack. All good I think. I am simply all packed right now. "Talia." Tyler says. I turn to him and nod. Well, I just nod because Tyler is already kissing me. I pull away. "You sure are happy that I am giving you a chance aren't you?" I say. "Hell yeah!" Tyler says cheerfully. It's good to see him happy. "I have an idea. Tomorrow night, when we get back home, we will go on our date. It will include of, being in lazy clothes, popcorn, chocolate, well...food and watching movies or playing video games. Gosh! I should totally be a date planner." I say proud of myself. "Good idea, I guess that will be your date because I am simply controlling the first date." He says mischievously. "Shit." I mumble under my breathe. He chuckles. Ass. But he doesn't hear that luckily enough.

...............

Hey. Sorry I haven't updated in forever. My main reason for not updating is because, I am sort of getting lost in this book. I am sort of drifting away. So I need your recommendation of I should continue this book. Don't feel guilty for me, if you want me to continue the book, tell me. I need your opinion!!

C you and if I get up to 1000 reads by the end of the month, I will me stoked and I may do 2 updates in one day or one massive update. Come on guys. I know that we can do it.

See YA!

(BTW. It's like 1:30 in the morning and I am still wide awake. Lol)