Chapter 30

Talia

After seeing and catching up with Tom many times, the next time we caught up with him, we found out that he had proposed and his girlfriend said yes.

We were really happy for him.

I just sit here thinking about all these things that have happened over the past 2 years.

I met some werewolves, I went to California, I met youtubers, I went to VidCon, I went away for a year, I dropped out of Yale. So many things.

All of these things wouldn't have of happened if it weren't for Tyler.

I grab my phone, headphones and head down to the indoor gym.

I hop on a treadmill and run 4kms in 15 minutes. I really do run.

I then do about 55 chin-ups and get bored.

I check my Twitter to see something really fucked up.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I shout.

Everyone is in the gym area within a minute.

"What's happened?" Chloe asks panicked along with everyone else but Chloe is just the one to speak.

"Look at my fucking phone to see what's fucked up!"

I show them my phone. The first person to react was Livi.

"THAT IS SO FUCKING UNFAIR! YOU JUST HAPPEN TO GO ON TWITTER, TO FIND A NOTIFICATION TO SAY THAT HARRY STYLES IS FOLLOWING YOU ON TWITTER? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET HIM TO FOLLOW ME? THREE YEARS! THAT IS SO FUCKING UNFAIR!!" Livi rants.

Yeah, you read right, Harry Styles followed me on Twitter.

Fuck my life.

I awkwardly direct message him, asking if he could follow Livi and before you knew it, Livi comes bounding back with her phone in her hand.

"HARRY FUCKING STYLES IS FOLLOWING ME ON TWITTER!!" Livi fangirls.

I roll my eyes as you do.

Now she is talking about how she'll meet him and have his kids.

We all roll out eyes and tune out.

Poor Josh, sitting there, having to suffer, listening Livi say how she will have Harry Styles baby.

Well, I guess we are stuck together for a couple of years aren't we?

Life is this.

This is Life.

I'm a pretty happy Chappy.

Now I just need Taylor Swift to follow me on Twitter.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Gosh guys.

THIS BOOK IS FINSIHED!!!

I will be posting and epilogue right after i write it.

Do you like how I ended it? I didn't want to end it with him proposing cause that's just too cheesy and they've been together for how long?

Going off to write the epilogue now.😢