Part 17:Ranvir loses his Cool!

The roads dint seemed to end but the dawn seemed more dark and with the fog dodging it was difficult to drive,so they planned to spend the night in a jungle..

"This is such a beautiful place to spend the night,Hum apne tents yahi laga lete hai"Riya shouted excited seeing the beautiful waterfall.

Ranvir-Its seems dangerous,paani hai matlab junglee janvar bhi zarur honge.We should look for a cottage or something ahead not here .

"Stop making sense all the time, sometimes wat life takes in is a lil non sense,fun and a escape from the ordinary."Riya chuckled clicking pictures of the scenery ,the beautiful moonlight.

"Ranvir ki baat toh sahi hai raat ko junglee janvar ka katra hai.."Avni nd Dhruv said .

"Baby!You like this place right,hum apna tent yahin lagayenge,yeh baat final hai"Aditya ordered giving a side hug to Riya..

Ranvir couldn't show his feelings when he saw them together, sitting in the bond fire and Aditya was doing it on purpose to boast infront of Ranvir..

After chilling for a while,they all were hungry and set up barbicue..
Ranvir was used to such camps,so he made it the most delicious..

Riya was beside him learning how to make from him and Aditya' s flames lit up seeing them close again despite of his measures Riya was getting close to Ranvir.He planned to put a full stop to them..

Aditya-Guys let's booze up..

Dhruv-Yeh but not much in control,thand bhi bahut hai..

Ranvir-I don't drink..

Avni-Me too..

Riya-Actually! I wanna try once in life.

Avni- Shutup Riya!U wont

Aditya-Jisse enjoy karna hai aajao..Dont be a bore Ranvir.

Ranvir-Dekho yeh time nhi hai enjoy karne ka kaafi raat nd on top of that do Ladkiyan humare saath hai,agar hum kudh hosh mey naa ho toh unhe kaise protect karenge..
I guess kaafi time hogaya hai humme sone jaana chahiye.

Riya-Actually he is right..Yeh risky hosakta hai..

Aditya tightened his fist in rage seeing her agreeing to him always,but then smirks..

They all were setting up their tents, Boys seperate nd girls seperate while Aditya said I need a seperate one ,you and Ranvir adjust in one.Ranvir dint say anything and agreed to it, finding something fishy about him setting up a tent alone that too quite away from them...

Ranvir went to check on Riya but only Avni was there in the tent..

Ranvir-Woh paani aur yeh candles dene aaya tha..Raat ko zarurat padsakti hai.

"Thankyou,tum bahut ache ho.."Avni smiled..

Ranvir-Riya nahi dikhaideri..

Avni-Riya!Woh mobile ka signal nhi tha yaha so yahi aaspaas hai.. don't worry .

Ranvir' s POV

Yeh ladki kudh hi afat hai apneliye problems Kudh create karegi,bola tha its dangerous to roam alone in this jungle,phir bhi she never listens..Ab mujhe hi jaana hoga dundhne..

Avni-Tum thodi der yahan rukh sakte ho maine coffee banayi hai,waise bhi mujhe neendh nhi aari thi..

Rañvir-Fine

They chitchat for a while.

~In Aditya' s ⛺

He and Riya were sitting and talking,Not Really only Riya was busy on her phone talking about random social media posts with him.
And he was boozing up staring at her like a pervert..

He was trying to sit close to her and tried to wrap her close,but she realised wat he was doing and got up.

"Adi!Its late I think I should go,see u tomorrow"she said was trying to walk out but this hand held her forcefully and he was trying to get close..

Riya-Adi backoff ur drunk,ur crossing your limits..

Aditya-Baby Ur mine! wat kind of limits are u talking about..Jab uss Ranvir ke saath Hoti ho tab yeh sab yaad nahi aata tumhe

Aditya please, you're over reacting, I would've talked to you explained to u if had any problems with our friendship but now's impossible." She made sure that her voice was firm,

His face hardened . His arms abruptly went on either side of my arms on the counter so that he'd caged her in.

"Why? Are you scared that your Ranvir won't like seeing me with you." he sneered .

Riya' s POV

He looked vicious, dangerous and cold, nothing like the boy I'd fallen for.

" This isn't about Ranvir so keep him out of it. I don't want to do this today Aditya and you cannot force me so leave!"Her voice kept rising as she began to feel the stench of alcohol coming off of Aditya

Aditya gripped her hand tightly she was sickened and repulsed by him at the moment and using her free hand she shoved him away.

"What is wrong with you?" She spat and slapped him impulsively trying to leave.
He grabbed a hold of her hair furiously and tugged at it painfully until I collided with his chest and started forcing himself on her.

"That hurts na Baby, you shouldn't have tried to run away from me and that to him joh mujhe pehle din se bardaash nhi karsakta tumne Aditya Bansal ke ego pe war kiya hai ab saza toh milegi." He bent and tried getting closer.

"Why are you doing this?" She cried out you loved me naa, He growled in frustration .

" Love you haha ,like seriously I just loved the power and position your dad's one signature could grant to my dad and then Ill be the next in Chief Ministry but you're being so damn stubborn! Neither did I get any benefits from you and instead I had hear your nonsense stories of your dad and you" he shouted pushing her against a wall.
She closed her eyes in disbelief of what she heard as tears leaked out when he neared her..

"Get your hands off her "A Stern voice is wat she heard and the moment she opened her eyes ,Aditya was on the ground and Ranvir was over him looking murderous..

She saw Avni also was there and hugged her crying..

Precap-
Ranvir bursts out at Riya.
Riya ends her relationship.
Ranvir,Riya and Avni Stuck in the jungle.

--------------------------------------------------------------

No proof Reading!

I Apologise for not being able to update last week but I was busy writing the short story which I had given a complete update on keesh anniversary.
Keesh-Ae Dil Hai Mushkil..

Honestly speaking Im taking out my precious time writing but I'm not getting that sort of response which the content deserves in any of my stories nowadays.I have a life outside Wattpad too which is really stressful enough but still I take out time as I promised every weekend ,now I literally don't feel its worth it giving my leisure time to write if people aren't really interested to read ,From now updates will be whenever I get time weekends, weekdays no promises from my side .