Part 28: Straight from the heart 💓!

Mission Accomplished [Ranvir Smiles]

Ranvir's POV
Now I get it Riya, What are you upto!
Sir cannot be much happier ever he must have waited ages for this day.When you a finally accept him.
I was really happy for her and Kernal kashyap he was always my idol a  perfect soldier,a perfect family man,a great father, today he seemed complete his eyes reflected true happiness.

[Anchor]"So Its time for us to give Internship certificate to the best documentary which won  our hearts today"

[Anchor]"So any guesses who' s this?"

Manish-Princess main tumse kabhi kafa nahi tha na hosakta hoon  but  tumhe  abhi documentary risk kardi..U made it wid so much efforts aur sabke saamne yeh sach bolna zaruri nahi tha,tum mujhse aise baat karleti!

Riya- Bahut zaruri tha papa,kitni baar sabke saamne maine apko humiliated feel karaya,toh jab galati sabke saamne ki hai toh maafi bhi toh sabke saamne maangni chaahiye..

Manish-Par princess..

Riya- Paa!Rahi baat mere documentary film ki toh aapne mujhe ek baar kaha thana kahaniyan aksar sach ki bayan karti hai (Stories are inspired from real life)toh maine bas wahi kiya unhe bas sach dikhaya ab woh sach unhe pasand aye na aye sach toh sach hota hai..

[Anchor]"I request  Mr.Kashyap and Mr.Sharma  to comeover the stage to announce our top 3 winners and  handover this best filmaker certificate and internship offer to the  ultimate winning team"

Riya-Papa go..Chahe koi bhi jeete hum ghar jaake ice-cream party karenge.

Manish kisses on her forehead and goes on stage.

Riya goes to Avni and Ranvir.

Riya- Guys Im sorry.

Avni hugs her..

Avni-Riya don't be Im really not upset infact Im happy for you.

Ranvir-Yess!What you got in much more than anything..

Amar-Guys abhi bhi tumlogon ka chance hai,the crowd loved it joh bhi tha bahut realistic tha aur sach tah..

Riya-Lets hope for the good,fingers crossed..

[Aadil & Manish]-So the 3 rd runner up is xyz team..😛

[Aadil & Manish]-2 nd runner up is xyz team..

[Aadil & Manish]-And the winner is None other than Riya Kashyap and Team...

Manish was smiling,Riya was damn happy and hugged Avni,Ranvir and Amar.

Avni-Guys we did it..

[Manish]- We Request U all to come on stage..

Riya ,Ranvir and Avni go to the stage , Aadil handshakes and congratulates them..

Riya goes and hugs Manish smiling..

Avni hugs her brother Aadil..

He hands over the prize to them..

[Anchor]-Riya and Team you want to say something or share your experience? This was the most unique film sofar of this genre.

[Avni]-It was a honour making this film and we discovered a lot of things which every civilian must know and understand about what soldiers are and what they do.I want to thank all the audiences  and judges for  liking it anf considering it as the best film.

[Ranvir]-A soldier life is like a battle on and off this is what everyone assumes and knows,This was to make people realise that a soft caring heart does exist inside the hardcore a soldier hides in him.Knowing the fact that he cant be weak if he does shows his week side as they symbolize strength to the entire nation. I was to change the perspective of people and Im happy to see a drastic change infront of me..

[Riya]-I always aspired to be a filmmaker making this was my priority my goal but I dint realise when while making this it inturn made me..Every Scene every single thing which was portrayed helped me changing my own thoughts,though I lead this I directed this but my friends directed me handled my ups and downs.I just want to thank them all..
Specially U Captain..☺️U made me realise what I was considering as a badluck was  actually my pride..I must be proud be born and have such brave men In my life.
"Ranvir Sabki life mey koyi na koyi hota hai joh uski life zindagi ko dekhna ka nazariya Badal deta hai Captain tum mereliye wahi ho A Life Changer!
Woh kabhi apne hone ka ehsaas bhi nahi dilata chup chap se rehta hai par apne doston keliye humesha available, infact har kisiki sirf help hi karte dekha hai maine usse,Papa humesha kehte hai ki har insaan ke andar ek fauji hota hai joh apnon ko takleef mey dekhke bahar aata hai,He is a living example of that.kisikeliye bhi apni life risk kardeta hai.Sabko sahi raaste pe chalna sikhadeta hai..Im really lucky to have a friend like you Captain!"

Everyone clap.

He  looks at her and smiles..

Manish- Im proud of you Princess..

Riya-So Iam I papa,Iam proud of bhai and you..

Manish looks at Ranvir and smiles thanking him .

Ranvir's POV
"I could never get this moment in my life,I could never meet my father but I was glad with the fact that I could contribute a little in getting them together"I smiled seeing them and finally Riya' s sparkling eyes met mine.

That look after hugging her dad ,her eyes were searching me when a bundle of happiness is around her made me feel like I became a very important part of her life,like she cares about my existence what I feel and something more..I mean there was no need for her to speak about me  mention me but she did and I never expected any credits out of  wat I did for her,but somehow her recognition to my efforts gave a closure to the feeling in me..
"Mujhe pata hi nhi chala ki kab uski madad karte karte woh mereliye itna matter karne lagi achanak se.."
"Yeh sahi tha ya galat mujhe nahi pata tha par sacha zarur tha yeh ehsaas,I realised I really care for her..I wasn't doing this just for duty sake now and about her what ever she spoke was straight from her heart I could understand that..".

While I was in my  own deep thinking a hand touched my shoulder
"Amar" I said in a low tone..

Precap-

Riya discovers her feelings for Ranvir.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like it!

Expecting a lot more response for this track I hope you guys dont disappoint me.

Next update rate is directly proportional to the increase in rate of responses😉(Ps: Science students can never help bringing in such terms in a normal convo😛)