Part 21: Smitten for Reel or Real??

Amar- Yaa and we started practicing also..
Ranvir Hows the Josh!😜

Ranvir-High Sir!😛

Riya-U guys are so awesome tum itna kuch karrahe ho and I dint start working my part yet..

Ranvir-Cmon its all right.

" Yeh toh sachme kernal kashyap ki hi beti hai bilkul unke jaise taunt karti hai mujhe.iss aafat ko tune itne mahine kaise jhelliya bro jahapanah tussi great ho.."Amar whispers but Ranvir could notice something not right with Riya she wasn't her the way she is and he kind off knew it..

Ranvir-Are u Alright?

Riya- Yes I am..

Ranvir-Amar u just go home main aata hoon..

Amar-Ok I get it..

He winked and left..

Riya-Ranvir , I'm fine main bass aise hi bahar jaari thi..

Ranvir-Tum agar teekh hoti toh Akele nhi jaati,Avni ke saath hoti..

Riya-Woh usse kaam tha,uske bhaiya aaye hai..

Ranvir-Tumhare dad bhi toh aaye honge?

Riya- Tumhe kaise pata?

Ranvir-Tumhare mom ne kaha,Im your neighbour c'mon.Anyways point yeh hai ki tumhe ghar mey hona chahiye but main tumse nahi puchunga ki tum yahan kya karrahi ho,bas joh bhi karrahi ho akele nahi rehne dunga..

She hugged him emotionally forgetting everything..

He felt like Loud music of his own heart beats is blaring  into his ears,he wrapped  her in his arms unknowingly and comforted her and they both broke the awkward hug on the road.

Ranvir-lemme drop u home.

She nodded and they walked home..

Riya-Tum apne papa ko kabhi miss nahi karte?

Ranvir-Roz karta hoon..par woh mujhse bahut hai chahke bhi mil nahi sakta.
Kabhi kabhi mann karta hai unse gussa hone ka ladne ka jaise saare bache karte hai but I guess it wasn't for me.

Riya gets emotional hearing this..

He holds her hand...

Ranvir-Dekho gyaan nahi dena chahta naa hi kuch joh tumhe takleef de..
But sort it out agar koi baat aapko bother karrahi hai toh usse deal karna bahut zaruri hai,problems se baagna solution nahi hota..
Woh tumhare papa hai gussa aur pyaar dono hi jhelneliye ready honge.

Riya-Tum bhi chaloge main unhe hurt karna nahi chahti but har baar Kernal kashyap ko kardeti hoon,unke aane ki Kushi bhi hoti hai aur bhi gussa bhi ,I donno wat to do..

Ranvir- Filal tumhe Akele hi handle karna hoga,I hope when I come to meet him I ll meet ur dad not kernal kashyap.

Riya Nodded and left...

Few days passed and lot of things and relationships changed apparently while few still was as entangled as before..

Ranvir,Riya,Avni and Amar became really good friends and spent most of the time with eachother working on the documentary.Aditya' s rivalry did interrupt her life but she was unaware that Ranvir and her dad had settled up things for her.

Riya though was still at loggerheads with Kernal Kashyap , wasn't really fighting with him now she was fighting with herself more,her illusions were proven wrong,she started discovering great things about the life of soldiers and found out deeper insights about their struggle and sacrifices.

Ranvir and Amar were secretively having there investigations carried out but nothing seemed to be clear..But they were sure of one thing this silence is the one before beginning of a storm...
With the Independence day coming closer they suspected a huge roadblock with the clues so far and had made the necessary trap prior..