Daddy's Girl

Chapter two

Vanessa POV

Laura walks down the stairs in black six inch pumps. She is better than I am at walking in heals.

She has her Ombré hair curled. No eye shadow but she has mascara, cover up(which she doesn't need), blush, and nude lip stick.

You can smell all the lotion and perfume on her body. Her mint breath is over taking.

She has on denim high wasted booty shorts. She has on a white crop top and Black leather jacket with a black beany to top it off.

"Wow you look and smell gorgeous. Are you trying to impress someone?"

"Maybe and thank you. I was thinking since I just graduated maybe I should start trying to find my soul mate."

"I've already found mine."

Rikers POV

"I've already found mine." She already found what?

"Knock, knock!" I say as Ross slightly knocks for me. He was wearing his black leather jacket with denim skinny ripped jeans. With i white shirt under his jacket. He had his R5 necklace on. He added his black beany last minute before we left.

"Who's there?" Vanessa says mocking me through the door.

"Open the damn door."

"Open the damn door, Who?" I hear Laura say.

"You know who it is." I was going to say open the damn door dumbasses, but that is rude. "Okay, I see how you gonna play that way, no kisses for you."

They open the door and I chuckle. "You guys are wearing the same outfit." Vanessa says and she starts to laugh. I set down the stuff I was carrying and take her face in my hands and we kiss.

Ross clears his throat.

"Ah. We really don't know eachother."

"Both wearing denim pants and then you are both wearing a white tee and leather jacket with a black beany. You are meant to be. Now go to Laura's room and talk become friends."

"You like Music?" She asks him.

"Yeah I love it."

"Then I have something to show you."

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Comment what you think Below👇 Thanks.