Daddy's Girl-26

Twenty Six

Raina's POV

After we ate dinner cake and Ice cream. Beauty opened all her presents including her very own iPhone. Like mine.

They sat up all on the couch. All of mini R5. It went Gordy, Boston, Gus, me, and then beauty. They sat a yellow box on Gordys lap, then on Boston's a green, then on Gus blue, and then on mine bright blue, then neon pink on beauty.

"What's this?" we all stared down at the wrapped big boxes.

"Open them." We all tare them open.

I look at mine. Oh my god it's a black base with pink strings. I started flipping out.

"THABK YOU, THABK YOU, THANK YOU!!!" I kiss all of them on the cheek.

Then I start to play it. We all got an instrument. Wow. I am so so so so so happy. Almost as happy when I got adopted.

Just wow. I fall back on the couch hugging my base. WOW!

The next day

I woke up with my base in my arms. I must have forgotten to put it away. I look at the clock and its 5:20. Uncle Ross might still be here.

I walk down the stairs.

The kitchen light was on. I walk in and touch his back.

"Raina you scared me to death. What are you being up so early for?"

"I want to go with you. Matthews gonna be there."

Then Gordy walks into the room.

"I'm going too." he states yawning.

"Okay. Well Raina go get ready." I run upstairs grabbing my jean shorts that have a hole under the pocket.

I slip them on and then I put on my shirt that says you found me.

I brush my hair and put in in a pony tail. Then run down the stairs.

Ross POV

I shake my head, and text Raini to have Lauren come.

She texted back okay.

"Raina where's your bow?" I ask her.

"Oh god! let me go grab it." He runs back upstairs to grab her hot pink and gray bow that goes with her shirt.

Raina's POV

I rub upstairs and grab my bow, but I couldn't find it. So I decided to go look in Aunt Delly's room.

I walk in and see her on top of Uncle Ratliff and they were naked.

"AHHH!!!" I scream I cover my eyes.

"Raina are you okay?"

"Holy crap are you trying to get her even more pregnant? What are you gonna have tuplets."