Daddy's Girl-19

Chapter Nineteen

Ross POV

It's been 5 weeks and I am cancer free. Thank you god.

Gordy turned out to be cancer free and he is fine also. They more in the house next store.

It pretty awesome. Rydel called a family meeting. So we are all helping make diner. Raina is standing on a chair stirring the Mac and cheese. Raina, Riker and I are on dinner duty. Rydel and Raina are on Dessert. Then Rydel and Ratliff are on Appetizers. Ratliffr mom and dad are coming over too. We are having a cool out. Hamburgers and hot dogs with Mac and cheese, home aid french fires, and macaroni salad. Then for Appitizers they made little sandwiches and pink and blue cookies. Huh.

Then for dessert Raina and Rydel made mini cupcakes that were pink and blue. Then more cookies theses were frosted pink and blue. Then there were pink and blue Rice Krispies.

Pink and blue pink and blue. Outside there are all sorts of pink and blue balloons and decor. Something's up. I noticed a scar on Raina's back.

"Raina what happened to your back?"

"Bad Daddy." she says.

"What did bad daddy do to you baby." she looks at me.

"Very bad thing. He hit me and touched me."

"Where did he touch you?"

"All over. He touched me in my private areas. He's bad daddy. Now I have a good daddy."

"Yeah you have a good daddy." I say and Riker calls for me to bring him the meat.

"I'll be back. Don't burn yourself."

"I won't!" that's when Gordy, Gus and Beauty. "Hi!"

"Please watch her Gordy," I sigh walking outside.

"Hey Riker, can we talk."

"Yeah. Hand me the burgers."

I hand him the platter.

"Raina said her 'Bad' daddy touched and hit her."

"Oh my god. How do you know?"

"She had a scar on her back and I asked her what it was from. She too me about her bad daddy."

Raina's POV

"Hi beauty." I say jumping down from the counter.

"Hi Raina." She had just turned five a few weeks ago. I turned five a few months ago.

"Do you know what My aunt Dellys knews is?"

"Nope. She wouldn't tell me."

"Okay, you wanna see all my new clothes daddy got me?"

"Yes!!!" she screams we run up stairs to my hot pink room. In which I share with aunt Delly.

We go upstairs to a destroyed room. It was cluttered with toys and some clothes a make up table and some other stuff. Downstairs in the basement with all the cool instruments is where the clothes are.

The basement is my favorite place to be. There is a recording studio a lounge with all the instruments a kitchen attached to the lounge stocked with food. Then the giant closet.

On the main floor is Grandma and grandpas room, the living room, kitchen, dining room, another guest room, a game room, two bathrooms and an indoor pool area with a hot tub. Then upstairs is My bedroom, Guest number one is Uncle Ratliffs room, guest number two three and four, then daddies room, then uncle Ross, Uncle Rocky, Uncle Ryland. There is a bathroom in each room. And an extra 1/2 bath in the upstairs.

In the backyard. It's pretty big with a back garage, and a pool. It also has this thing that goes up and create shade with a really nice grill built into the counter top. With a tv on the counter. All of the guys have a game to watch, I guess.

We ant stay up to late, because Uncle Ross is taking Gordy and I to work with him tomorrow.

I then take beauty's hand and run with her downstairs to the basement. And show her all my racks of clothes. We are the same size so we can share clothes for now.

"RAINA AND BEAUTY TIME FOR APPETIZERS AND RYDELS ANNOUNCEMENT THY YOU CAN GO SWIMMING!!!!" Daddy yells.