Daddy's Girl

Chapter four

Rocky POV

"Woah! Who is Ross Making out with?"

"That's Laura That's Vanessa's Baby sister."

"She's hot." Ryland and Ratliff say at the same time.

"I'm going to my room." Rydel says as her voice cracks and she runs up to her room.

"You better not say that Ross might kill ya. I think he likes her."

"He might have to get over her." Mark says, "You guys are going on a 2 year tour, and only Riker can bring Ness you guys can't. Cant bring anyone."

Ross is gonna die. He obviously knows this girl pretty well, and since he is almost 19 he could stay here and quit the band. Not saying he would do that it's just he looks like he likes her. "What? We can't bring anyone?"

"No, go get packing and say your good byes we leave tomorrow night at eight."

"What? Ross is gonna be hurt. He isn't gonna leave her."

Ross POV

After we shooed them out we started again. "You wanna come to my house?"

She thinks a little. "Sure, are we a thing or no?"

"No."

She cuts me off, "Were not a thing? You just kissed me."

"You didn't let me finish."

"You don't need too. You were just gonna break my heart."

I feel warm drops of water on my face. Laura runs out of my grip and out the door.

I start to go after her and she runs out of the house and runs to her car and gets in and drives off. Great. That's when Rydel calls me.