Daddy's Girl

Chapter Seven

Rydels POV

We have been on your for three weeks now and Riker still misses Vanessa.

We are getting on a plane for Paris. I am also pretty sure Ross got over Laura.

Our younger cousins are going to join us tonight on our flight to Paris. Our parents aren't going with us. It will just be us adult and our younger cousins.

Riker has been really off course. I am really afraid to tell him what I found out last night.

I was called by the hospital, and it has been all over the news.

"Hey Rik, Can we talk?"

"Yeah what's going on in Dellys World?"

"I wanna get married."

"What?!?!" He yells in total shock.

"I'm kidding." I giggle.

"You better be." He pokes me.

"Okay on a more serious note." He nods telling me to go on.

"The hospital called last night and its all over the news." I turn on the Tv on. They are showing the plane crash and telling the names of the dead, the ones who were not found, and the ones who survived.

Rikers POV

Vanessa is dead. She died in a plane crash. She was going to see our show tonight.

It's my fault. "You need a hug?" Delly asks. I nod my head in shock.

Ratliffs POV

We are now in Paris and I want to ask Rydel out.

Mini r5 came and I can't believe how big they have gotten.

Gordy-12

Gus-5

Boston-11

Beauty-4

Gator-8

Gill B-7

Riker has been really sad all day after Rydel told him what happened to Vanessa. We all know that he was going to propose.

Rikers POV

At tonight's show in Paris I am going to sing a song for Vanessa. It's called Love Runs Out. I love her and always will but I won't forget her just I need to move on.