Daddy's Girl-14

Chapter Fourteen

Ross POV

When I was done cleaning the bathroom I hoped in the now clean shower.

I stand there just thinking.

What if that was me or Riker he has to be watch very carefully. I mean he will have to stay with us for a while so I can watch him.

If he tries this again and beauty finds him instead of his ten year old brother. Not saying its any better. How does Gus feel about seeing his brother like this?

I can't wait to just go home.

When I turn off the water and grab a towel. I put on my same clothes and I blow dry my hair and put gel in to make it not lay flat on my head.

I walk out as I hang up my towel. When I walk out everyone is staring at me to see I have a smile on my face for the first time in forever.

"What? Do I smell bad or something?" They makes them all smile. "No seriously do you not like my clothes?" I say looking down. That's when they all start giggling and cracking jokes. This right here is what family is.

Even in the worst of times we are here for each other. To make eachother smile and laugh when all we can do is cry. This is how it was at great grandmas funeral we all cried and hugged.

Beauty, gator, and gill b weren't born yet. So that tells you how long ago. If Gordy, boston and Gus were only there. Gus was two, Boston was three, and Gordy was four. I was ten, Ryland was nine, rocky was eleven, Rydel was twelve, Riker was fourteen.

We were all pretty young. Same thing for our grandma and papa. Thats how we are. When we are sad we help each other. When we are hurt we are by each others side.

I know why he cut, but he shouldn't have like that. His Alice died and now he feels dead. He should have came to me or Riker.

"We're here!" I hear Rydel yell as she goes out the bus door.

"Okay!" Rocky screams. We all have smiles on our faces. I look over at Riker and put my arm around his neck.

"Man, it's nice to see you smiling again."

"You to baby bro."

"I'm not to baby anymore. I may still be a virgin, but I am not a baby."

"Just so you know. You will always be my baby bro."

"I haven't said this since we were little, but your the best big brother ever and I love you even when we are fighting."

"I love you to. You are the best little brother I could ask for. We have the best family."

"Awe." Rydel says. We look back and her and Ratliff are holding hands. Then they let go and look away awkwardly.

"Awe. Why'd you let go? RYDELLINGTON!!!!!" I tell as they blush more.

Rikers face has frown and he gets kinda upset. Rocky stands there shaking his head and Ryland and I have smiles on our face.