chapter 5

The longer we drive, the more anxious I get. I wanna see how he lives, and where he's from. I'll love him no matter where he lives, but I'm so curious. More importantly, I wanna know who he lives with. He hasn't given any insight on his parents or even if he has parents. I notice that we began to make our way into a rich neighborhood. As we are driving, we start to slow down, and then we pull into a 3 story stunning white house. I gasp at the beauty of what I'm seeing.

"Are you okay?" he asks with a knowing smile.

"Yeah, im great. It's just that your house is so georgous... and big." I reply.

"Well thank you, would you like to come inside?" he asks, a little nervously.

"Of course baby, I'd love too. Are you okay though?" I ask as I grab his hands and intertwine them with my own.

"Yes, I'm okay. Let go in so I can show you around. He says looking away. I can tell something is bothering him, but I decide not to push it.

"Okay baby, I say smiling.But one last thing, I say as I place my hand on his face and turn his face so im looking into his eyes, I've gotta do this." Then I lean in and kiss him with a gentle soft kiss. As we pull away, I lean back and whisper into his ear.

"I don't know what's bothering you, but there's nothing to worry about baby. I'll love you no matter what." I say in a reassuring tone.Henods his head thank you, then he gets out and gently pulls me out of his side of the truck. We walk hand in hand, up to the front door. He looks over to me with a smile but I still see that he's worried. Then he opens the door, and what I see, stops my heart.

As we walk in, my breath is taken away by the beutyness of this house. I don't see why shane would be worried about me seeing it. It's absolutely stunning. Then my thoughts are interrupted by yelling and screaming. Shane looks at me with a 'I'm so sorry' look in his eyes. He puts his finger over his mouth as if to say be quiet. Then he pulls me up the stairs and then up another flight on to the third floor. He stops at the first door, then opens it. He pulls me inside the room. Then shuts the door.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't think they were home.But this is my room" he says gesturing around.

"Its okay love it's not your fault. And baby, I say as I take in the wals around me, It's so amazing. I love your room. I say smiling.

"Good, because we may be in here for a while." He says with a sexy smile.

"Hey, no protest here." I say as I sit on his bed. He walks over and sits beside me.

"Baby, your amazing." Then he leans in and kisses me with intensity I've never felt him have before. It doesn't take me long to kiss him back with the same intensity. He pushes me back into a laying position on his bed, then he crawls on to me, never breaking the kiss. My heart is racing and I feel like a whole other side of me breaks free as we kiss. I roll out from under him, and roll onto him. Our bodys pressing against each other the whole time. I can see passion in his eyes, which makes me kiss him even more. I run my fingers through his hair as he pulls me even closer. He runs his hand under the back of my shirt and runs his hand over the small of my back. I break free of his lips and kiss his neck and then I gently bite him . He gasps and then begans to kiss my neck. A moan escapes my lips and then he stops to look into my eyes. His eyes are full of love and need. I smile at him and then kiss him one last time before I roll off him. After I roll off, we lay face to face on our sides just looking at each other. He traces my face with his fingers and I place my hand under his shirt on his chest right where his heart is located. His heart is racing so fast.