chapter 8

When we arrive to his Shane's house, my tears have finally stopped falling. He walks me inside and carry's my things. I just can't help but smile at how sweet he is. When we get into his room, he shuts his door as I lay down on his bed. I take a deep breath finally relaxing just as Shane lays down beside me. He hasn't said much since we left my house but I can tell it's because he's so angry. I try my bes to comfort him. I scoot over to him and bury my face into his neck. I can feel his body release the built up tension as I snuggle into him.

    "I love you." I whisper to him. "Its all gonna be okay baby, let's just please not think about it tonight, let just relax and cuddle."

      "Awe baby, I love you too. And yes, let's just leave it alone for now. Laying here with you is the only way I can calm down." He pauses. "Baby, I don't want anything he says getting into your head. Your perfect just the way you are, and him not seeing that is not your fault." He says as he kisses my for head.

(⚠, A LITTLE BIT OF A SEXUAL SCENE AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)

    "Okay baby, I'll try. Thank you for being here for me. Your so special." I say leaning up and kissing his sweet lips.

    "Awe baby, I'll always be here for you. Forever and always my love. And I'm not as special as you babygirl." He whispers kissing me back as his hands pull me into him.

     "Okay I'm more special." I say in a pretend stuck up tone, but I can't help but giggle.

      "Oh don't you dare." He says laughing, then he starts tickling me and I can't break free. I'm laughing so hard I almost pee my pants.

      "OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY, STOPPP. IM GONNA PEE MYSELF." I say screaming and laughing at the same time. He stops and just bust out laughing too. I can see happiness in his eyes, and I love it. I look into his eyes as he looks at me. For a moment, we have that kinda awe moment. You know that moment where everything around you stands still and all you feel is your heart racing. In that moment, I knew he was the one. I knew he was mine forever and always and I am his. He grabs me and pulls me onto his lap, I can tell he feels the same. He pulls me so close, I can feel the bulge in his pants against a part of me I'm not even gonna mention. Its not just a sexual feeling pulsing through my body or his, its also feeled with love and care which makes me feel exhilarated with passion.

     " I love you babygirl." He whispers in such a sexy but meaningful tone.

      " Awe baby, i loovve youu." I say as lean in and kiss him softly. I feel his lips part just as mine do and I let my tongue wander into his mouth. I feel his tongue meet mine as warmths spreads throughout my body. I pull away just long enough take my shirt off. His eyes trace what I've revealed, a light blue laced bra. He gasp a little as he sees me. I smile and look into his eyes as looks up to mine.

     "Babygirl, your soo perfect." He whispers. Then he takes off his shirt and pulls my chest into his. He kisses me more and I can feel the heat from his chest pouring into mine. I have goosebumps as his hand traces my back. I'm trying  so hard, not to think about his ,now hard as a rock, freind pushing against me. It feels so damn good but I have to resist. But kissing and grinding can't hurt, right? I think to myself. I move my hips pushing myself agianst him, which makes him make a sound of pure pleasure. I kiss hiss neck as he grabs a handful of my hair. I kiss tdown to his shoulder then to his chest. I move back up and kiaa his lips. Then he looks into my eyes again with a smile. He kisses down my neck which makes me moan a little. He then moves my hair revealing my bra. He kisses what skin is revealed, I shiver in pleaser feeling his lips against my chest. He looks up into my eyes, question in them.

     "Yes baby, please." I say in a begging tone.

      "Baby girl, are you sure. I don't wanna do anything your not prepared to do. Do you wanna take a minute to decide my love?"

      "No baby, my answer will be the same two days from now. Please baby, I want you to take off my bra." With that he unlapses my bra and slowly pulls it away, revealing my whole chest, he gasp even more this time. He looks up to me and then he slowly brings his hands to my chest, cuping my breast. I moan feeling the contact he's made against my skin. He gently squeezes me as he leans in and kisses my lips. I lay down as he falls with me, never breaking the kiss. Then he kisses my neck, down to my chest. He takes my nipple into  his mouth, then the other one. I arc my back as his tongue swirls around them. He then kisses down my stomach, then back up. Then he looks into my eyes.

    "My turn to hear your heartbeat babygirl, he whispers into my ear." Then he moves down a bit and places his ear on my chest right above my heart. I play with his hair as he listens. I begin to feel a little sleepy and I can tell he does too.

    "Baby, let's sleep like this." I whisper.

    "Ohh baby that would be amazing." He says.

    I play with his hair more as I feel him relax against me. "Goodnight baby, I love you soo much. Enjoy my heart beat, it only beats for you my love.sweet dreams."

     "I love you too babygirl. Sweet dreams, and mine also only beats for you baby. Sleep tight. I'll see your beautiful face when I wake." And with that, our hot bodys and our wound up thoughts slowly begin to wind down and we fall into a blissful sleep as I hold him against me.

     ,