Chapter 30

"I dunno bout this?". Katsuki growls, the two of us walking onto the train. "It's only a day, you should be fine". I tell him, patting his upper arm. We sit down and the train starts moving. His shoulders turn tense, him sitting there wide eyed.

"Stay calm, it's only the train moving". I reassure him. He really hasn't left this town, has he? I hold his hand and rub it with my thumb. "Katsu, everything is perfectly fine". I tell him. "Just, maybe try getting some sleep and I'll wake you up when we get there". I add.

He rests his head on my shoulder, sighing. "Good idea". He agrees, soon and easily falls asleep. Poor boy. Maybe this was a bad idea, I shouldn't have taken the wolf out of his habitat. I feel so much regret right now. I'll try to keep today short, very short.

Time Skip

"Katsu, it's time to wake up". I tell the sleeping teen, poking his cheek. He opens one eye and looks at me. He grumbles and we get off the train. He looks completely baffled and shocked. "Holy, are you okay?". I ask him, grabbing his hand.

"Yeah, perfect...". He mutters in response. "Trust me. You may feel unconfutable now, but I've planned the perfect day!". I tell him with enthusiasm. I drag him out of the underground train station, showing him the whole city. "First, we'll be going to a shopping street". I tell him.

The street is filled with people, shops with 4-5 floors surrounding us. "So crowded". I heard Katsuki grumble. "That's the city for you". I giggle nervously. I look across the road, seeing a large group of people cosplaying as anime and video game characters.

"Look Katsu, a cosplay event". I point out to him. "Damn nerds". He chuckles. "That's not the poi- never mind". I sigh. I spot a familiar building, I pull Katsuki up to it. "This is the apartment building I grew up in with my Nana Naoki!". I tell him.

"Nana Naoki?". He questions with a chuckle, raising an eyebrow. "Don't make fun off me!". I cry, crossing my arms. "Come on! Over there is-". I get cut off. "(Y/n)... Lets just go home". Katsuki says. "But we just got here". I tell him. "And I fuckin' hate it!". He snaps.

"I didn't grow in this crappy city! How could you!? We've only been here for not even 20 minutes and I hate it with my guts!". He growls. "That's... You know what that's perfectly fine! I thought this would happen, so it's okay and we can go home". I tell him.

We walk back to the train station and got the first train back home. "You know, I'm still happy I got to show you the house I grew up in". I tell him. "Actually, that was the first time I've even said my Nana Naokis name since she's died". I admit. 

"I didn't know she dies, I'm sorry for your loss". He tells me. "It's fine... My nan was great, though. She used to tell me stories from when she was younger, about her and my grandfather, Papa Daichi. I never thought I'd love someone as much as she loved him". I tell him.

"Have you changed your mind about that?". He asks. "In a way, of course I have. But in another way, I feel like their love will never be copied. I know that's a cheesy thing to say, but I think it's a nice thought". I explain. "Hopeless romantic?". He questions. "YEP!".