Chapter 32

"Turn into a human, damn it!". I snap. He points towards the sky, I look up to see that it's a full moon. Seriously!? "AH!". Katsuki jumps into my room, sniffing around the place. "Katsu! Get out!". I snap at him, pointing towards the window.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?!". I hear Auntie Nemuri. "Uh, yeah!". I respond. "There's noise in your room! I'm coming in!". SERIOUSLY?! I rush to the door, slamming my body against it. "NO! YOU CAN'T! I'M NAKED!". I quickly tell her. "Please! That's nothing!". She responds.

She pushes on the door, knocking me to the ground. She opens the door and walks in, standing in the doorway in shock. "(Y/n)... Th-there's a...". She shutters. I quickly stand back up, blocking my auntie from the wolf. IT'S TOO EARLY TO TELL THEM!!

"(Y/N)! THERE'S A WOLF IN YOUR ROOM! A WILD ANIMAL IS IN YOUR ROOM!". Auntie Nemuri panics., grabbing onto my shoulders and shaking me. "Auntie! Auntie! Calm down!". I tell her. "The wolf isn't attack me! He's not attacking us! He's...a friend". I tell her.

I get out of her grasp and slowly walk towards Katsuki, patting him. "See, he's a friend". I tell her. I lean closer to Katsuki, making it look natural. "Should I tell her?". I ask him in a whisper. He thinks for a second, then nods. Oh boy!

"Auntie Nemuri, this is-". "(Y/n)! Nemuri! I'm home early!". I hear mum. "Ryuko! Get in here! There's a wolf in your daughters room!". Auntie Nemuri yells out. Mum rushes into the room, looking at the wolf in shock.

"MUM! AUNTIE! THIS IS KATSUKI!". I quickly say. The older ladies look at me in shock, their jaws ajar. "Katsuki, this is my mum -Ryuko- and Auntie Nemuri". I tell him. He turns towards the two ladies and nods. "You can't be kidding, right?". Mum questions.

"He's...a werewolf". I tell them. "But, they aren't-". "Real? Yeah, well I thought the same before I met Katsu". I interrupt her. "It's a full moon so he's stuck as a wolf. Please, just understand". I tell them. They both don't know what to say, like at all.

"I know this is weird, but understand that I truly love Katsu and I'm here to support him, so what I NEED from you two is support for me". I tell them. "Well... It's nice to finally meet you, Bakugou". Mum greets him.

"But I don't care if you're a wolf. If you hurt my precious daughter, I will kill you". She adds, then leaves the room. "It's nice to meet you too, and tell your mother I said hi". Auntie Nemuri says, then leaves as well. I turn to Katsuki, he turns to me.

"That could have gone a lot worse". I tell him. He nods, then walks over to my bed and jumps on it. "Staying the night I see, alrighty then". I sigh. I go to change out of my casual clothes and into my pjs, but I feel eyes on me.

I turn to Katsuki, seeing him staring at me. "Don't watch me change!". I snap at him. He huffs and turns away, letting out another huff. I change into my pjs, then climb into bed with Katsuki. "Good night, Katsu". "Arf!".