Chapter 28: She let me Feel this.

I slowly open the door. Well, It doesn't creak. I was thankful for that, I don't want to scare the kid.

She's at the window with her head leans on her arms. I can hear that she was sniffing . Jenna's right she was crying.

I clear my throat as I let out a fake cough. She jumped a little and turn around to me. She looked at me. Wondering.

"Oh, sorry... I didn't want to startled you. I was....I was... " I stuttered. I can't express a word.

"Why are you here? It's already late and your at your neighbor's house at this time?" She said rudely. I back up a little. Shannon is right. She's got an attitude, a fierce one.

"Sorry to disturb you but I'm here to give you this." I said sternly as I handed her the glass of milk but she refused to take it.

Ah... This kid is kinda hard headed huh. I said inside my head.

"No, I don't need it! And I can't take something from someone who I barely know. " She said crossing her arms across her chest and turn around back to the window.

"So, how about this?" I said raising my hand with my phone. As she turn back around to me. I saw her face lighten up as she saw it. But she kept it not to show that she want it.

"Here. You're Aunt Jenna ask me a favor to cheer you up. She knows that she upset you and she's getting upset too." I added.

"Why she should ask you? Because you're an international popstar and she thinks that you can easily cheer me up? I don't think so Miss Katy Perry." She said sarcastically.

I furrow my face to her. She's getting rude. I didn't expect this.

"So, and it's that what you think? Well, I'm here to help you." I shrugged.

She was silent this time. Maybe she didn't want to talk.

I sit beside her handling my phone to her. She looked at me intently and shrugged.

"Why do you have to do this Miss Perry?" She asked.

"Cause I'd like to. Jenna and your father is not like anyone else. We're relatives, like we're family, right. So, I'm trying my best to help even in a small things I could." I explained. She smile at me. it means she's getting to soft now.

"But... ....." I interrupted.

I quickly pull away the phone to her as I offer her glass of milk.

"You need to drink this first before I give you my phone. " I said looking intently at her.

"Okay... But really, I'm not drinking a milk everytime I go to sleep. I'm not used to it. But, I don't have a choice here." She agreed as she drink her milk. I looked at her as I feel happy inside. As she already drink all of it. She kindly put it on the table beside her bed. Oh, she's getting kind now.

"yeheey... lets drink to that!! But you already finished yours." I said clapping my hands happily.

I saw her smiles again. It's was innocent. A sweet smile that could light up a dark room.

"I'm so sorry I act rude at you. " She said fiddling her fingers,downcast.

I lift up her head by pushing her chin up with my hand. I saw her face as it has some marks of her tears that falls from her eyes. I wiped it with my thumb and give her a smile. She's so adorable. I remember If my daughter was here, she was about this big. I feel my eyes are getting wetter. I hold my emotion as it was attempting to fall.

"Why? Is there something wrong miss Perry?" she questioned.

"No...no... nothing.. here. " I handed my phone to her. I turned around and wiped my eyes. And turn back to her.