Shocking information.....

I can't believe I'm letting him kiss me. After having my heart broken by him and endlessly crying myself to sleep...I let him. Yes I still have feelings for him but after all that, can I really say that I love him?

I tried pushing him away from me but he only brought me closer to him. I can't do this to myself.

So I did the only thing that I could do.

I stomped on his foot, which made him back off and curse. Shit he's mad.

When Cole ever got mad it was scary.

I cursed and ran away.

I was almost at the door when I suddenly  heard footsteps behind me. I picked up my pace and tried running faster.

But Cole being in shape and running real fast. He caught up and pulled me back. He lifted me over his shoulder and walked towards the parking lot.

I punched his back and smacked him really hard, but he never gave up. I guess I'm not strong enough.

"Cole put me down!" I shouted.

But no response.

"Cole I'm sorry, now put me down!"

I punched his back again and gave up. This is useless. He's never gonna give up.

He walked me to his parents car and put me in the passenger's seat. He also buckled me in like I was five. He walked to the other side of the car and got in.

*****************

We drove in silence for about fifteen minutes. Cole drove really fast and I almost threw up.

We got to his house and he parked in the driveway, he came over to my side of the car and unbuckled me plus put me over his shoulder again.

"You know I have legs to right?" I said.

"Yeah I do know, but I'm not gonna let you use them." He said and I can tell he has a smirk all over his face.

"Well I don't really care, so put me down now or else I'll-" he cut me off.

"Or else what huh? What are you gonna do Skylar?" Did he always have to make a point? Ugggh.

"Shut up and put me down." he got me. I can't do anything to him because I'm to weak to.

But yet again no response. Just that stupid smirk I can tell is on his face.

He walked inside and went up stairs to his room.

Okay this just got even more...weird.

He sat me on his chair and then paced back and forth.

It looked like he was debating on telling me something. Well now I want to know what it is.

"Skylar, do you want to know why I..broke up with...you?"

I spoke without even thinking.

"Yes." I said a little eager than I thought.

"Okay...well it all happened after that one day I called you and you said you couldn't because you had homework...and after that I got a phone call from....."

He stopped right there and I was dying to hear more.

What was he gonna say? Come on Cole just say it!

He looked up at me in the eye's and spoke the four words I never thought would come out of his mouth...

"Gabe."

************************

Hope you enjoyed! Please read my other book loves. Bye love you!