The cool kid in the café.

"No!" She screamed as a response, stomping her foot to the ground.

"For goodness sakes Marilyn! Stop being such a baby. You told me you where feeling like an intrusion with us, Zayn wants a roomate. It's an amazing opportunity, also temporary." Danielle fought, being tired of her sister's stubborn self.

"I am not a baby! I don't want a roomate. I'm 19 years old, I can take care of myself, and he should follow my example. How will I study with constant abnoxious pop music all the time? I don't want to." Marilyn whined not realizing the words coming out of her mouth.

"My boyfriend's music is not obnoxious. Marilyn. Show some respect and tolerance. I'm sorry I dragged you into my life, I didn't know you where this bothered by it. Do as you please, I was just trying to help." Danielle responded, screams dying down and silence being welcomed into the room.

Marilyn's head was exploting in thoughts. In guilt, as she saw her sister's face. Danielle wasn't a girl who would get mad at her sister easily, making it even worst to handle for Marilyn.

"I'll..." She started, taking a deep breath, knowing she'd regret it later. "I'll spend some time with Zayn, see if we're compatible to live together."

"Thank you Mar! It means a lot to Liam and I. I bet Zayn really appreciates it too." Her sister smiled, glad she managed to convince Marilyn, a task that's never been easy.

"Yeah yeah." She muttered, leaving to her bed.

As Marilyn scrolled down the Twitter screen she gave out a big sigh and layed back on her bed, leaving her computer alone for a few minutes.

"Zayn Malik smoking."

"Zayn Malik, the Bradford Bad Boi." (That particular miss-spelled word ticked her off.)

"Zayn Malik's relationships..."

There where some nasty headlines, but nothing too serious. He also seemed to have a lot of support from his fans, there must be a reason other than his looks. She admitted he was an attractive guy, but nothing seemed to spark from him, nothing that made him very different. Marilyn would have to get to know him, and even when she did, it wouldn't be very convenient to fall for the guy you live with, right?

"Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? You're a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look..." Her phone rang, interrupting her deep thoughts. She stood herself up from her bed and picked up her phone, her favorite song stopping.

"Hello?" She wondered against the microphone of the device, ever so shiny from it's newness.

"Hello? Marilyn this is Zayn, we had lunch together earlier..." He introduced himself as he paced through his apartment, trying to not bump against any boxes. Zayn didn't really know what to say, Danielle texted him it was all taken care of, but that Marilyn wanted to get to know him before making a decision.

"Oh yes, hi. How are you?" Marilyn answered, knowing exactly who he was even before he did that un-necessary introduction.

"Good good, you?" He asked out of politness, still trying to figure out what to say after. 'Maybe I should've thought about this before.' he said to himself.

"Good thanks. So, what's up?" She answered, sounding and feeling as awkward as he was.

"Well I was thinking we should get to know eachother. Do you want to grab some coffee now?" He spoke the first thing that came to his mind.

"Why not? I'll meet you in 15 in the café downtown?" She asked, hoping for a reply.

"Of course. See you." He answered, a simple goodbye speaking.