One Day and Two Romeos.

"Do I look good, Zayn? Or will the kids just make fun of me? Last time I was in High School it wasn't the nicest experience ever. Should I wear another shirt or something? Wait I'll bring you my options." Marilyn rambled at Zayn who was just peacefully eating breakfast as he waited for his flatmate to be ready and take her to work since she didn't want to be late, but he had no time to even answer her questions.

She walked out wearing one of those tight tube tank tops girls usually wear, something Marilyn only used to sleep sometimes, but it was the first time she freely wore it without a sweat shirt or a robe on, and it made Zayn realize how good of a body she had. In her hand was a black polka dot sheer shirt with a collar, and in the other a black shirt with a white peter pan collar.

Zayn observed her stand there, already her red skirt on, and made his decision.

"Put the one with polka dots. It's also more comfortable, it's burning outside." He answered, giving her a small grin.

She smiled back and put the shirt on, she then went inside her closet and found her mustard colored flats. She combed her hair and curled her lashes, then put on red lipstick and went to the front door.

"Okay I've got my bag with everything, are you sure you can drive me?" She asked Zayn while he stood up.

"Of course! You're on my way to the studio anyways."

They took the car, Marilyn looking out the window nervous. Her feet tapped the soft rug of the car and her right hand did the same with the leather on the seat. Zayn noticed the noise and hesitated at first, but then finally intertwined her fingers with his, feeling the warmth of her skin on him.

The car came to a stop and Marilyn let loose of the hand. She took a good look at Zayn's eyes, getting lost in those honey colored feelings. Somehow they spoke to her, they told her that he knew how she felt. But to her that was impossible, Zayn seemed to always have been a cool kid, never being picked on. But she was wrong.

She stood up and got off the car saying goodbye to Zayn with her hand and a nervous smile. She started walking until a voice made her turn around.

"Marilyn!" She heard, making her eyes look at Zayn. "They would be fools not to love you."

And with that her stomach fluttered, but her mind had the confidence to enter the building.

~.~.~.~

"Hello everyone! I'm your teacher Miss Peazer. I love literature and even if I know you don't, I hope you somewhat enjoy this class and give me suggestions. I would really like if all of you could stand up one by one and tell me your names and what you like to do, since I want to be familiar with your names." Marilyn rambled, her fist clenching to ease the nerves. The class seemed nice enough though, everyone smiled and stood up one by one. You could easily notice their personalities, which was shy and which was cocky, but there were two girls who caught her attention specially, each for very difderent reasons.

"I'm Franchesca Esquimao and I LOVE One Direction. Like I spend all the time watching their videos and singing What Makes You Beautiful. I hate their girlfriends though, specially Danielle, I don't exactly know which is her last name, but whatever, I hate her. That's me!" The short brunette said, moving her eyes everywhere and having her hands around a strap of her hair, her feet always tapping to match the movement. Marilyn was taken a back by the comment, trying to move on to the last person quickly.

A girl slightly tall with light brunette hair and chocolate eyes stood up. She was slightly nervous, but everyone smiled at her, except for Franchesca. "My name is Morgan and I love writing."

And suddenly Marilyn's day was even better.

"People who want to join the preparation team for the GCSE's please sign up here and we'll meet tomorrow after lunch. Have a nice day, nice meeting you all." She said, waving goodbye as the bell filled the air.

A few kids went to the paper and put their names on. She smiled as she saw there were already 10 names on there, when a whisper of her name called her attention, making her face turn.

She faced the last girl who had spoken smiling at her.

"I was just wondering if the preparations have any extra costs?" Morgan asked shyly, not because her personality was always like that, but because of the topic.

"No, no it doesn't." Marilyn responded with a small grin.

"Great! Oh and I was wondering... Do you have anything to do with Danielle Peazer?"

"Yes, she's my sister." She smiled back. The girl pronounced a few more words, wrote her name and left.

Something told her that she wouldn't be the only one to find out the secret.

~.~.~.~.~

By the time she was packing her things up she stopped for a moment and looked at the bracelet Allessandro got her. It was beautiful and a great detail, but she wasn't a sucker for material things persé, but more of the meaning behind it. This was plain, except for the heart which, being completely honest, made her worried he would soon pop the 'L' word and move too fast. Things were fine, but they hadn't even slept together and he was giving her hearts with a probable meaning. It was troubling in a sense.

She stepped outside to find him, standing by his car and smiling.

"I thought I could give you a lift home." He smiled, opening her door and giving her a kiss right before she sat in the old worn out Toyota with a slight engine problem that made conversations difficult.

"Do you want to stay over?" She asked him, nervous.

"I would love to, but I have to cover this story. Venezuela's president died, it's a huge article it just needs to be perfect." He answered, not looking back at her until he finished the sentence.

For the rest of the ride they talked about their day, Marilyn told him all about hers and he told her all about his, and they smiled and giggled and felt happy but at the same time... empty.

"Thank you, Alle. Talk to you tomorrow?" She asked and got out of the car after a response and a peck on the lips.

She went upstairs and opened the door. There was a note on the kitchen counter.

'I'm staying at Perrie's. Sorry I couldn't be here to hear all about your first day. Tomorrow definite take-out night and talking.

Ps: check your nightstand, 

                                                   -Zayn'

She smiled slightly at the note and went to her room. She opened the door and hung her purse and tote bag in her closet. She went over to her bed and saw right next to her a note.

'I read your syllabus and thought you'd like it. I know you have a copy, but this one's one of the first ever to be printed. It's just a detail really, congrats flatmate.'

Beneath it was a Montblanc pen, making Marilyn's eyes pop out of her head by only thinking the price. 

And under that...

An old copy of 'Romeo and Juliet' and a rose.

~.~.~.~

Hello!

How are you liking the new cover? It's by the girl in the dedication if you need one :)

Sorry for the delay and the shortness, this is just a filler.

School's going to start next week and I'm dying...

Love you all, thank you for 100 votes soooo much I love you <3

-M