(45) Adults loose their feelings...

I've been hearing a lot of stories from so many people getting divorced, stealing each other's money, cheating, and just hurting each other. Al this people are people way older than me, some friends of my (separated) parents.

When I see those friends I ask myself: Why did they last so long married and then just do all those bad things to each other?

Did they never love each other? Why were they even together?

I honestly don't like growing up... or at least not now.
When I was little the words "growing up" meant (for me): fall in love, be independent, be free-er.
But now that I see it closer than before I am actually rethinking my decision since it feels like when you grow up you loose your creative side. You loose that sentimental part of yourself. In a way it feels like you loose a human part of you.

Adults think love is something secondary and that before those "stupid feelings" you should do things that are "actually important". Adults think that hurting someone is not as bad anymore... maybe because they are not being watched by their parents or teachers anymore?

I... honestly don't know...

Of course there are couples and people who actually followed their child-like personalities until they died and because of those persons I am not totally afraid to grow up and continue feeling.

I personally know some persons that are like that (adults) and I can gladly say they are my role models.
I probably sound so childish by the way I expressed that previous sentence but I don't care. There is honestly no other way for me to interpret it since...

I am still childish... and I hope to stay like that as long as I can.

P.S. by this I don't mean to stay in a bubble but more like... stick to your unique personality.