Explain

School’s horrible.  

Enough said.

I need to start writing these in advance…but procrastination’s a bitch.

Marching band’s a bitch too.  Turns out my 16th birthday’s on our homecoming game.  Fun.

I’m continuing my update schedule until the end of August, but I think starting September i’ll only be posting maybe once a week.  On Sundays probably since my weeks are pretty busy.  

I also mention The Nurse ANN in here.  She is not mine and belongs to yaguyi on deviantart.  I might be willing to take other people’s OCs as long as you give me a bio in advance as well as a pic of him/her.  There ya go. 

Yeah I know I’m late.

~~~~~~~

Chapter 10: Explain

Hoodie’s P.O.V

I was aware I was asleep.  I was aware that I was in dreamland.  I was at the edge of it I believe.  When was the last time I slept so…good?  I felt so free.  Like there was a weight off my shoulders.  I felt relaxed.  I don’t think I’ve felt this way in a very long time.  My mind was awake but I didn’t feel the need to open my eyes yet.

I felt something warm against me and just assumed Masky had another nightmare.  He liked to climb into my bed when he was scared.  I sighed as I hugged him closer to me.  

I was just comforting him, nothing gay. 

Hmm…did Masky get…smaller?

And…squishier?

I moved my hand to go shake him awake but was suddenly filled with something…soft.  Did Masky eat too much again?  What is this?

“Hng…”

That…did not sound like Masky.

Wait.

I was…

guarding…

and then…

“…*cough*…ugh…Hoods?

Immediately my eyes sprang open.  I looked in front of me and was met with a sea of [H/C] hair of none other than (Y/N).  Her back was turned to me which made me realize…I WAS SPOONING HER!

AND SOMEONE WAS IN THE ROOM WATCHING ME SPOON HER!!!