chapter 2

Angelique's POV

oh crap I messed up... how did I forget to fold my wings in how.

"um...this isn't what it looks like"?, I said nervously hoping they'd just get scared and run away." it's okay we're just like you guys", a little blond girl said sweetly." that doesn't mean we can trust you... what if you give us back to itex", Andrew said.

"So...why are you guys in the woods", asked the dirty blond teenager who looked about my age." we're running away... but Angie here doesn't even know where we're going", Felicity said being smart," and fefe here doesn't know how to shut her face, but yeah we're running away if you must know", I said trying to stay calm but couldn't hold that in much longer.

"If you guys want you can come with us we're going to New York, to save the world", the dirty blond said. did I hear her right... save the world. how was six kids gonna save the world and from what?

"okay not to be rude how are you guys gonna save the world and who are you saving it from", Andrew asked. "we have to save it from the white coats",said a black little girl. I knew exactly what they meant by whitecoats ...they meant the psychos that tortured and killed most of us.

Max's POV

they seemed to know what nudge was talking about," So what are you guys names? I asked. "I'm Angelique but call me Angie, this is Andrew, that's Felicity, and that's Holli ",Angie said." um.... Angie we need to go..like.. right now,the girl named Holli said with fear on her face." why what's wrong", Angie asked worriedly.

Then just as she said that a figure landed in front of us and guess what it was none other than Ari ,"guess who", he said with a sinister smile.

"crap"