Author's note

Okay ppl I stopped here for now because 1:I have writers block and 2:because I wanted to explain some more about my fanfic.

Angie and Andrew are talking about a girl named Marci and she lost both her parents when she was very small and so did Andrew. that's why he used to hang around her because he knows how she feels...and if you're wondering yes he did like her but saw that Marci treated Angie like a piece of shit,so he told her to stop and she said never and you'll see more when I write it.

Anyway another thing is Felicity's mom purposely put her in the school because she couldn't take care of a mutated child and she told Felicity that she'd come back for her,but obviously she never did .don't worry this isn't the last you'll hear of Marci or Felicity's mom,they're coming soon in my fanfic... just not now.

So about Angelique, she is a warrior like Max but she thinks the director of itex in Germany is her mom. oh I should probably tell you how Angie and her flock look okay so Angie looks like katiness everdeen from obviously the hunger games, I got the idea of max having a sister from that movie because they're both teens I just made Angie a few months younger except they're both the same age, anyway they're also both badasses and I love they're I don't give a shit attitude

Okay I probably know what you're thinking...I'm cursing too much, so I'll stop cursing and tell you how Andrew looks. if you've heard of Daniel X,if you haven't it's by James Patterson and it's about a boy named Daniel X who is an alien hunter and he's half alien, so I got Andrew's back ground story from that book because Daniel's parents were killed by an alien and I made Andrew's parents get killed by an eraser.

Anyway Daniel had blond shaggy hair and he wore a white short sleeve shirt with a black jean jacket and basically that's what Andrew looks like. ( If you see Daniel X in a library pick it up it's a good book I only read one comic but I read the 2,3,and 4th book).

Felicity has curly red-orange hair and has freckles all over her body like Anna from frozen, Felicity is obviously a teenager but she doesn't talk to people that much unless they talk to her first, like me except I'm 15, and I made her 13 anyway basically she's shy around other people that's why while she's with Anne I give her more thinking parts. Anyway last but not least we have Holli,Holli is 11 but she acts 6 because she's just that cute anyway she has jet black hair and she is very depressed sometimes because she doesn't have parents cuz they died long ago. Holli was born 1924 and that's all she remembers.

Here are the colors of Angie's flocks wings:

Angie: dark brown

Andrew: light gray

Felicity: scarlet

Holli: black

Anyway chapter 13 is coming soon either tomorrow or next Wednesday or Thursday cuz I have no school Thursday and Friday Jewish holiday...lit and I'm not even Jewish.