chapter 3

Max's POV

well well if it isn't dog boy,back for more? I snarled at him.

"shut it maximum I'm not here for you I'm here for these freaks...they're due for extermination by me" he said looking towards Angie's flock,"over my dead body",Angie said stepping in front of her flock."wanna dance little girl", Ari snarled."sure", with that Ari tried to swing his claw at her but she dodged it and punched him so hard that he flew half way across the forest.

"WOW!!",the gasman cheered."see dog boy ,I can dance too... wanna see me waltz",she joked but it was no where near funny at all." okay let's go before he comes back", Felicity said ,already taking out her wings which were scarlet red."yeah guys let's go", with that we flew to New York.

Fang's POV

Angie's flock seemed really cool, they were really strong and they had mutant powers that they were born with." so why is the school trying to kill you guys", I ask."well I guess it's because they made newer generations of mutants.. so what they do is put us with those new mutants to see if they can kill us... but what happens is we kill them", Andrew said.

"So basically you guys are way too strong for other mutants like us", I say,"pretty much".

Holli's POV

ANGIE LOOK, a zoo ,I screamed." yeah aren't they nice", she said bored,"nice.. nice they're behind cages ,we should set them free", I cheered.

"Holli,they wouldn't be safe",she said," safe..? if I'm not mistaken we weren't safe in cages", I angrily said" she's got a point", Iggy said proving my point." you are one evil child", Angie said smiling. and proud of it.

Angel's POV

as far as I can tell Angie and her flock weren't with the school, but they did have some painful pasts.I don't want to get into the details but they were pretty sad. Angel can you get into any of their thoughts and tell me what you find,Max thought to me. okay, get back to you later.

that night when we found a park with trees to sleep in.. I told Max what was up with them."Max they're really sad and they don't trust us like at all", I say quietly ."that's why they're so distance.. well why are they sad", Max asked." I don't know that parts closed off",I said." well then we're gonna find out.. I mean it couldn't hurt to ask...... right?