chapter 11

Max's POV

when we got to school it seemed okay, but Angie said the school she was from was much bigger than this school was. so anyway fang and Iggy was in the same class so was Andrew and Angie,Holli and nudge. and lastly me and Felicity were by ourselves she seemed worried so I told her not to worry it's just 8th grade even though she's the height of a 10th grader. oh yeah and Angel is in 1st grade and gazzys in 3rd grade.

Holli's POV

well I have to say, regular school is pretty cool I like science and math in the school of the gifted I never learned to read so in ela I had no idea what I was doing." hey nudge what does this say?, I asked." um... released"?" thanks". that was embarrassing.

Andrew's POV

so me and Angie were in earth science and let me tell you this stuff was so easy to me, well that's because in the school of the gifted I learn physics."drew is this easy or what, and when's lunch", Angie whispered to me,"lunch is after geometry"," great my least favorite subject",she said bored."mr and ms ride do I have to separate you both", our teacher said who's name I forgot. we both shook our heads slowly,and with that she walked away.

"hey Angie, isn't school fun", I whispered and we both laughed silently.

Felicity's POV

well so far 8th grade wasn't so bad, we got to have free time but since I had no one to talk to I just finished up some math homework." hey, what's your name", said some girl with long brown hair." uh... sadi, what's yours",I say nervously." wow, nice name... my name's Alice".

"that's a beautiful name",I say smiling,"you mind if I sit here,I'm not the coolest person in the 8thgrade." "well me neither you know because I'm new",I say still a little nervous." so what high school do you wanna go to after we graduate", she says "how do you know I'll graduate", I say smiling.

"well you seem like a wiz at basically every subject....oh and by the way could you help me with math, it's really difficult for me"."sure why not?"maybe this school isn't such a bad idea.

Angelique's POV

finally after 45 painfully boring minutes of math it was lunch time and it was just me, drew, and Holli." so hol how was your day?" "well we went to ela where we had a spelling test that I failed, and we had math and lastly we had science. how was you guys day",she said smiling."well let's just say that our day was normal.

Max's POV

well after a long day at school we walked through the woods as a short cut and guess who we ran into.....Ari