chapter 14

Aaron's POV

When I heard a girl's voice I knew it was that girl Ari was after so when nudge left the classroom I did too because I wasn't going back

When I ran I went outside the school so I could find a way out, but I saw from the ground that Ari saw me, so I flew up to him." I wanna stay", I say quietly," what... no you're not that wasn't our deal", he said angrily."but i-i-i wanna go with max", I say a little louder. then he yanks me by my sweater and pulls me close.

"Aaron get outta here before you become part of my plan", he said letting me go. with that I flew back to the helicopter.

Max's POV

So after we got total I saw jeb, Anne, and Ari on the ground, so I went down to say hi." oh max are you okay I got a call from the school-",I know everything went down hill in a matter of seconds", I said interrupting her. then I stared at jeb," what are you doing here, every time you're here for some reason you think you can control me but you know what I want you to prove your little theories and test are right about me... call your boss don't worry I'll wait", I said smirking." I don't have to call her.....she's right here", he said pointing to Anne.

Oh my god, Anne walker is she serious.

Max please I wanted to be part of your becoming.... I really did think of you as a daughter though", she said walking towards me." you took care of the flock like they were your own..... but you know what I'd done all that stuff too, but bonus I wasn't evil", I said looking serious, then I just flew off.

Ari's POV

Now to put my plan into action. "max wait,"I say flying up to her." Ari what do you want"," listen let's make a deal, you, me go somewhere far away so you won't have to deal with jeb or the school ever again", I say smirking" no Ari I can't leave my flock, not for you... not for anyone"," I'm sorry to hear that", I say pulling out my knife and cutting her tie,"that's when I hear some one say HEY!, and I get kicked in the face then I blacked out.

Angelique's POV

"How nice shot fang", I say cheering and he just smiles at me. when max comes back I ask her where we're going now" how about Disney world", angel says" what's Disney world" Felicity asked,"seriously you guys have never heard of it... it's basically a park, and fine we'll go since we've never been", max says smiling.

Well here we go off to a place I've never been before.