chapter 12

Angelique's POV

"you kids need a ride", Ari said smiling evilly,"what no candy", max said smiling. I have to tell you I was pumped and ready to fight.

well when the fight was over we looked like a bunch of hobos." oh my, what happened to you all", Anne said"erasers",gazzy said "erasers are other experiments that they used to keep the weaker experiments in line, they were half human half wolf", max explained.

"awww....the eraser scratched me, wow it's deep too", Holli said picking at the large scar,"Holli could you have notified me while we were walking." I said bandaging it up which wasn't working at all." come here hol",drew said holding her arm. everyone watched as the scar closed up." ALEX, HOW'D YOU DO THAT!!", Anne yelled. "it's my mutation",he said shyly."you have a gift"," more like a curse to me. it's thank you ....rude.

Max's POV

later that night I tried getting everyone in bed before Anne did that's when Angie came up to me." oh I thought you were asleep", I said smiling." you know max  she can't take your place no one can"," how do you know that", I said." you're too awesome", she said smiling. then she just headed back to her room. I had to say heading that made me smile like allot.

later that night fang came into my room that night. "I think I found out where Iggy's parents are, he said a little excited, which was a surprise to me."that's great but you I would go today if I wasn't in bed and under the covers... so how bout we just go tell him this fantastic news.", I say sitting up.

Later on we told Iggy and he seemed a little nervous, and I don't blame him."I don't know it seems a bit... I don't know etchy,"he said scratching his head," how can you not be sure, it's what we've all been waiting for", nudge said. I put my hand on my shoulder to calm her down."it's okay Iggy we'll let you rest on it. After that I went to my room trying to sleep but I couldn't... I just kept thinking.

What if Iggy finds his parents... what if we lose him forever.