chapter 16

Max 2's POV

So I led the freaks to itex to be terminated which they didn't know of course because they're losers.

"Wow max how'd you know this was here", fang asked"I saw it when we went on the tour",I say nervously." but we didn't go on the tour remember... it was closed", Felicity said getting on my nerves,seriously how could Angelique put up with her.

Max's POV

After I heard the argument jeb opened the tank back up,"max I need to know where the flock is", he said serious." sorry jeb you're gonna just have to live without knowing", I smirked." Listen max, you have to cooperate... they want you dead,"" who?"," itex",and that was all he said before another white coat came in and told him to beat it.

Hours what felt like years later Aaron came back." hey max I need you to do something for me"," uh yeah what", I say."look I'm gonna help you out but I need you to drown or at least fake drown so the monitors go off..... k, great," then he just closed the tank and I took the plan into action.

When I heard beeping sounds someone immediately came and pulled me out and I flew out of there. then I realized I could smell my flock, and off I went.

Thanks Aaron I owe you one.

Andrew's POV

So while we were waiting for nudge to hack into the computer she got sidetracked by some file of a baby that wasn't even her but it looked similar to her.

"Come on nudge, no adlibbing get back to work!!", max said. damn max you on your period or something.

That's when Iggy said he heard someone and Ari bust through the door.

Crap

We stood there like a bunch of sardines at first but then we started to kick butt,that's when the someone came through the air vent......it was max

Wait... what? Isn't max over ohhhhhhhh........that explains alot