𝗢𝗡𝗘 | 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘

𝙊𝙉𝙀 ; 𝙂𝙍𝙄𝙋 𝙈𝙀

𝙊𝙉𝙀 ; 𝙂𝙍𝙄𝙋 𝙈𝙀

ASHANTÍ WAS SETTLING INTO HER NEW APARTMENT IN PHILLY WITH THE HELP OF HER FRIENDS.

  Ashanti sat occupied on her living room floor that was covered with photos upon photos while Jennifer, Audrey, and Leilani were around her very small apartment exploring things.

"Okay, pause so your meaning to tell me that this guy was all big talk but his package was small?—" Jennifer stop mid-sentence as her eyes wondered over to Audrey.

Leilani looked at the blonde and the blonde looked at her with a look of amusement on both of their faces as they joined each other in laughter.

Audrey rolled her eyes in frustration at her group of friends teasing her about her blind date she went on two weeks ago. "He was a cute guy—"

"Audrey, he was a cute guy with a small dick. Those two do not go together." Ashanti said bluntly turning to her friend with a look of disapproval. Audrey's face of frustration then turned into a bright smile as the group shared quite a laugh.

"I honestly can't stand you guys." Leilani laughed while wiping a falling tear that was caused by all the laughing she did. "Then bitch sit down." Audrey said shrugging her shoulders with a small chuckle.

"Shantí you preforming at the club tonight?" Jennifer asked changing the subject now putting the spotlight on Ashanti.  Ashanti simply responded with a small head nod continuing to place pictures in different sized frames.

"Great so after I'm done placing these books on the book shelf, I'm going to head out to get ready. Met y'all at the club say about nine?" Jennifer said facing towards the girls.

The group of girls agreed on the arrangements and headed out to their homes to get ready for the night ahead.

Ashantí was seated at her window sipping on her freshly made green tea. She found herself thinking about something not something but  someone. Someone she never thought she would think about a day in her life again, Bakari.

Ashantí pushed the thoughts to the back of her head. She stood up and walked towards her room to get ready for her big performance that would determine if her singing career would kick start, the right way.

AUDREY, JENNIFER AND LEILANI WERE SEATED IN THEIR RESERVED SECTION ON THE NEAR SIDE OF THE STAGE WAITING FOR ASHANTÍ TO COME OUT.

"I'm tryna find me, my future baby daddy tonight ladies. I'm out here looking fine." Jennifer said while doing a small side to side dance.

"Jenni, chill your clit honey. Don't hop on the Leilani train." Audrey added while turning towards Leilani smirking. 

Leilani was distracted and was no longer focused on the conversation. She spotted someone in the crowd she recognized.

"Hey guys I'll be right back." She stood to her feet and pulled her dress down as she walked out of the section and into the crowd. "Leilani?"

Leilani recognized the person and turned around slowly taking in his presences. "I— Bakari!?"
She said with a small gasp. Bakari shook his head with a small smile appearing on his lips. He pulled Leilani into a small hug and a wave of guilt washed over Leilani.

"It's been five years and you over here hugging me like I seen your ass yesterday." Bakari chuckled.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm just in shock to see you. It's been too long, you know?" Leilani said while rubbing her arm nervously. Bakari caught onto her nervousness and frowned for a moment. "Are you okay Lei?"

Leilani opened her mouth to speak but was quickly cut off by the Dj speaking over the speaker.

"Yo, yo, yo, yo! Everybody get on the dance floor and turn up to my girl. ASHANTÍ THOMPSON! COME ON OUT BABY!"

Ashantí walked in from the right side of the stage. The beat of the song came in and Ashanti swayed from side to side with the beat. She mentally started counting so should could be on time with singing on beat.

I might give a little,
but you cant take it all
I might try to run,
but just to make you follow
I like it when ya

Grip Grip Grip

(i like it when ya)
grip grip me
Got you right where i want
i can see it all
dont hold back keep it coming
no i dont wanna start
i like it when ya

Grip Grip Grip

Ashantí rolled her hips slightly when the beat dropped. That's when she made small eye contact with Him.

I like it when yagrip grip medont let me go let me gotake me to the floor to the floori need more i need moreyou know i like it when you

I like it when ya
grip grip me
dont let me go let me go
take me to the floor to the floor
i need more i need more
you know i like it when you.

Grip Me.

A/N
Original song down below

Feedback?

How do you guys feel about the characters?

Ashantí?

Jennifer?

Audrey?

Leilani?

Bakari?

The blind date with the small dick? Nah I'm just kidding 🤣