𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 | 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 + 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘

12

12.9K 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒 
365 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝗯𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲

Couple of bad bitches. #CameThruDrippin💅🏾
@ashanti @audreyx @jennistrange

View Comments

———

* comments have been limited *

———

FIVE; FUCK THIS CLUB UP

ASHANTÍ'S LAUGHTER AND BIG SMILE NEVER LEFT HER FACE AS SHE WATCHED HER FRIENDS GOOF OFF AND DANCE.

Ashantí's laughter grew louder when Trai randomly got up and attempted to give Bianca a lap dance but failed when Bianca kicked him right where the light don't shine.

"Bianca, I'm going to really hurt your tiny ass one day." Trai said while holding his private part with a look on his face that showed his pain.

Audrey laughed but stopped when she turned to look at Zion's face. "Girl it ain't that damn funny." Zion said flicking her cheek. Audrey grabbed Zion's ear and brought it closer to her mouth whispering something in it.

The look on Zion's face told us exactly what she said.

Jennifer started giggling as Adari nibbled on her neck. Ashanti smiled at her two friends getting along after two years of arguing and fighting.

Ashanti was in her own little world. I mean she was kind of lonely seeing her friends boo'd up but she felt no way about it.

Ashantí pulled out her phone and decided to post something on Instagram. She had took a couple of pictures earlier and decided on which ones to post.

 She had took a couple of pictures earlier and decided on which ones to post

45.8K 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒
1.9K 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶

         I just look so damn good 💅🏾❤️
         Braids By: @biancamoore
      Natural Beat By: @jennistrange

View Comments

———

𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙥  who told you to snap like this mom?

𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶  love you babe
@shantiofficialfp ❤️

𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 ugh. We love you! 😍

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚1 Love!!!!!! You!!!!!

𝙗𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙚 I did that, period! 💅🏾🤤

𝙡𝙚𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 cute.

𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙮𝙭 @leilanipatterson get slapped.

———

* comments have been limited *

———

Ashantí shook her head at her cousin's comment and decided not to think on it but to block her on all social medias.

Ashanti was back on her feet dancing and tipsy. "Shantí look who just walked in." Bianca said nudging Ashantí's shoulder and pointing towards the entrance of the club where Bakari stood with some guy Ashantí's never seen before and a girl who wasn't Leilani.

"Lord! That ain't Leilani he's with and that girl is too pretty for her own good." Audrey said sipping on her champagne loudly. Ashantí rolled her eyes and turned her attention towards everyone else.

"Y'all trying to head out on the dance floor and fuck this club up?" Ashanti asked with a smile of amusement. The group of friends all responded with a hell yeah and they danced their way to the dance floor.

Ashantí started off dancing with small hip movements but soon her and Jennifer were full on popping what they momma's gave them.

Ashantí's stretched her hands above her head and she held them there as she dropped her left hip smoothly then dropped her right hip until she broke out into a full on twerk.

She had hoops and hollers coming from all over the club as a circle formed around her.

"WE GOT THE UPCOMING SINGER ASHANTÍ THOMPSON IN THE CLUB LADIES AND GENTS!" Ashantí's smile grew bigger when she heard her name being announced in the club like she was some celebrity well technically she was, but she wasn't that famous, well she didn't feel that famous.

A few hours past and the clock striked midnight. Ashantí was left alone with Trai and Bianca while Audrey, Zion, Jennifer and Adari decided to leave and crash at the nearest hotel since they were all basically drunk and didn't want to drive.

Ashantí's eyes were closed shut as her head tilted off the seat she was currently sprawled out on.

Ashantí felt her body being lifted up and was on full attack mode. She was like a tiger being woken from it's slumber, she started to punch and kick at the person who was holding her and soon collided with the floor.

Ashantí rubbed her head with a grunt as her vision blurred and she soon passed out.