𝗦𝗜𝗫 | FLASHBACK

𝙎𝙄𝙓 ; FLASHBACK

"Ashantí, this is not how this was suppose to be." Young Bakari expressed to Ashanti in a tone that poked at Ashanti's heart.

Ashantí raised her eyebrow and shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly.

"You weren't saying all of this when you were making out with my cousin and telling her you had feelings for her MICHEAL!" Bakari knew Ashanti was angry when she called him by his real name that only she and his mother called him.

"You weren't saying any of this when I needed you. I was so angry!! And you weren't there."

"TESSA! YOU PUSHED ME AWAY! what was I supposed to do, cry? And wait for you? Leilani was there. You weren't!" Bakari yelled back feeling the urge to cry but the tears just wouldn't fall.

"MICHEAL I FUCKING PUT SOMEONE IN A HOSPITAL! AND IM GETTING PUT IN A JUVI THATS IN EUROPE!" Ashantí yelled as she pushed into Bakari's chest roughly.

Bakari's facial expression was stern as he held eye contact with Ashanti. Ashantí couldn't fight back her tears anymore, she just let them fall.

Ashantí dropped to her bedroom floor and cried. Bakari sighed and laid next to her.

Bakari grabbed Ashantí and held her close as he kissed the side of her face.

"It's okay Shanti. Everything will be okay." Bakari whispered softly
trying to calm Ashantí down.

Ashantí knew deep down she wanted to be with Bakari and love him

but her mind wouldn't allow her.

She just couldn't.

———

Author's Note

Author's Note

This is just a filler. I know it's short but the next chapter!

OOOOUUU ITS GOING TO BE SO GOOOD, IM SO EXCITED. 🤗