𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 | 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 + 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘

15

15.4K 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝗹𝗲𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗽𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻

    About last night.  @bakarijordan #datenight #bae ❤️

———

𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍; 𝙒𝙃𝙔 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀?

𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙒𝙃𝙔 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀?

BIANCA WAS DOING ASHANTÍ'S BRAIDS WHILE THE OTHER GIRLS HELD A MINI CONVERSATION ABOUT THE NETFLIX SHOW THE GROUP WAS WATCHING.

Ashanti separated a good amount of hair from the weave and handed it to Bianca for her to do another single braid. Bianca started braiding the hair into Ashantí's hair while looking up every now and then at the TV screen.

"Im not surprised that Shantí, a week after taking her braids out she's getting another set." Audrey said while filling her mouth with whipped cream. It was true though.

Ashantí wouldn't be Ashantí without braids and music. "Y'all know damn well Ashanti got good hair but don't know what to do with it."

Ashantí gasped but then nodded in agreement and the group laughed.

"Look at this bullshit y'all."
Jennifer interrupted the laughing session when a Instagram notification popped up on her phone.

Audrey lifted up from where she was sitting to take a look at Jennifer's phone. "This bitch has the nerve."

"Oh hell no." Audrey exclaimed. "She's fucking bold." Ashantí held a confused face until the phone was placed in her hand.

Her confusued face dropped and was replaced with a face showing no emotion.  "Wow. Leilani fake as fuck." Bianca said looking over Ashantí's shoulder at the picture.

"I can't beli—" Ashantí's sentence was cut short when she was distracted by a knock on her door.

Jennifer stood up and walked to the door and opened it.

"You got some fucking nerve. Get the fuck off her doorstep she doesn't want your company."

Ashanti stood from her spot and walked to the door. Ashantí tapped Jennifer's shoulder and she moved away from the door with a scoff.

"Why you here?" Ashanti said once she got a look of who was at her door.

"Uh— I-I just moved upstairs. Wait, I didn't know you lived here I was just coming to tell whoever lived here they're being loud and uhm— my girl's trying to sleep."  Bakari said while rubbing the back of his neck.

Ashantí squinted her eyes at Bakari in annoyance and laughed.

Bakari looked at her in confusion.

"Tell that bitch to get some ear plugs."
Shanti slammed the door causing the picture next to the door to fall off the wall. She felt no sympathy for Bakari's feelings after she slammed the door.

"Jennifer call the guys. We're going out tonight." Ashantí said when she sat back down in the spot she was in before. All the girls cheered.

Ashanti felt tears threaten to fall but she wouldn't let them. The cold side of her refused to let the tears fall.

She pushed away the feeling and started laughing with the girls as Jennifer attempted to do a flip but failed badly.