𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 | FLASHBACK

[ ASHANTÍ AND HER LITTLE SISTER ANNALYN IN THE MM]

SEVEN;BLINDED

NINETEEN YEAR OLD ASHANTÍ
AND HER SISTER ANNALYN WHO
WAS SIXTEEN, WALKED AROUND
THE MALL GOING INTO EVERY
STORE THAT CAUGHT THEIR
ATTENTION.

"Bitch I know your lying," Annalyn expressed in a loud tone earning looks from all over the mall. Ashantí eyes wondered to her face with a look of amusement.

"You're so dense Anna, why you gotta be so loud?" Ashantí said before playfully pushing Annalyn's shoulder.

"You expect me to be quiet after what
you just told me?Tessa did she
really-"

"Tamera Annalyn Thompson!"

Annalyn raised her eyebrow at her sister before charging at her with her hand raised but Ashantí dodged her.

"Don't be saying my government name like that, I got people looking for me out here," Annalyn said in a hushed tone.

"Tamera, fuck out of here."

Annalyn formed her mouth into an O shape and stared at Ashantí.

"Tessa Ashantí Thompson!"

Ashantí looked at Annalyn before running towards her, when Annalyn caught on she took off in the other direction.

Ashantí had lost sight of her sister but ran straight into a body. She groaned as her body collided with the floor.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry."

"Leilani?" Ashanti said in a shock tone as she stared at her cousin who she wasn't expecting to see.

"A-Ashantí w-what are y-you doing back in P-philly?" Leilani said nervously, avoiding eye-contact
with Ashanti.

Ashantí caught on to her nervousness and grabbed her arm, "Hey are you okay? You seem nervous." Ashantí asked genuinely.

"oh yeah I'm fi-"

"Ashantí! Where did you g- oh hey Leilani." Annalyn appeared from the side of Ashantí glaring at Leilani.

Annalyn wasn't very fond of Leilani due to the fact that ever since Bakari was in our life Leilani always was flirting with him, knowing her cousin was inlove with him.

"Hey Tamera, how are you doing?"
Leilani smiled and squinted her eyes at Annalyn.

"Bitch it's Annalyn to you, don't fucking say my name you cum catcher," Annalyn gritted out through closed teeth, "ANNALYN! that's not very nice, apologize right now."

" I'll be damned if I apologize to this bitch," Annalyn briefly glared at Leilani before turning her stare back onto Ashanti.

"Tessa, you're so blinded by your love for your family that you don't see the big picture and- ugh! How much you wanna bet she's with here with Bakari?"

Ashantí was lost for words, she just stared at her sister with a shocked expression, "Exactly."

Annalyn threw her hands up in the air and walked away. Leilani walked up to Ashantí and touched her shoulder, "Just let her go, she's overdramatic. She's probably on her period." Leilani said reassuringly.

Ashantí nodded, knowing deep down inside she was blinded by Leilani's good girl act. And deep down inside she knew her sister was right.

A/N

writer's block is a big bitch!

I'm sorry for the wait but more chapters on the wayyyyyy