Chapter 1

Calum's POV.

This girl at my history class has this grunge aura always painted over her beautiful face. I know she hides them. But I can see them, I can see her scars. There's fresh ones, There are also the one that are starting to heal. There's too many that I can't stand it.

I don't know, I know that it hurts me, seeing her hurt. I think she needs something. I just don't know what. I wish I talk to her. I wish I could punch her walls down.

I bet it's going to be hard.

I sigh. Standing up as the bell rang. All of the students gone. I fixed my things and went out the room. This girl Nica is literally smoking here at the hallway. Is that even allowed? 

I walk past her then a rude guy bumped her.

"Sorry weirdo." said the guy after laughing at her. Well that's offensive. Don't he have manners.

"Hey dude. Say sorry to her. That's really rude. Respect her." I told the guy. Holding him on his shoulder.

"Who are you? Her boyfriend who's probably weird too." He laughs. He thinks that's funny? He obviously doesn't have manners and brains.

"Dude. Just shut up. Leave her alone." I said referring to the girl who seem that she doesn't care. Taking drags from her cigarette every now and then. What's her deal?

"Psssh. Don't touch me." The dude swatted my hand away from him and walk away.

"You don't need to do that." She said emotionless. walking away from me.

"Uhm. Thank You?!" I shouted sarcastically. 

"You're welcome." She replied raising her hand with her middle finger up, Not even bothering to turn around. I rolled my eyes walking the opposite direction.

Nica's POV.

HA. he thought he'd helped a lot. I could've bitched away that sick dude all by my own. I don't need anyone. I can do anything I want all by myself. Like what i'm doing now.  Drinking underage, smoking, all that all by my own. Who needs friends when you have these.

But still, I wish I could be as normal as other girls. Don't get me wrong, I'm as normal as I can be. I'm just not that...I don't know... I just don't like people. I never knew how to be friendly. 

Oh. Here's this guy again.  

"Hey! Nica, right?" He approached me. Well he knows me. No one really does.

"Yay. Great you know me." I said sarcastically. "What do you want?" I said. I keep walking tho. He just kept up with me.

"Nothing. I just think you're lonely." He casually smiled as if we'd been bestfiend for gazzilion of years.

"You think? Didn't they tell you? I'm always lonely. always." I rolled my eyes. ugh. First impression, Annoying.

"Would you just quit following me? Go find someone else to annoy. I'm not that type of girl." I walk faster but he always catch up. 

"Nah. I like following you." He said. I groan. Walking even faster.

"Leave me fucking alone." I groan. 

"woah there. Why are you so bummed?" He asked me frowning.

"Dude! I'm aaaalways bummed, I'm always sad, I'm always annoyed, I'm always lonely and i'm always fucking alone. Get that. Now leave me alone." I run away.

Why is he trying so hard. I don't even know him. He needs to know i'm not worth saying 'Hi' to.