Chapter 28: Kidnapped.

Diamond's POV:

I woke up with a massive headache.
"What did I drink last night?"

"We didn't drink Diamond." I heard Isabella. I opened my eyes, and see we aren't at home. We are in a white room, with a bed, no furniture otherwise. There is a bathroom with no door. Only a toilet, bathtub, and sink. No mirror, or anything else. No windows in then room or bathroom either. Then I remembered everything.

*Flashback*

Isabella has been introducing me to people, dragging me to meet other families.

"Bella, I need to use the bathroom. Come with me?" I whisper in her ear. She nods.

Slipping into the bathroom on the main floor, away from the party Bella and I are giggling. I go to the bathroom stall.

"Bella, do you think I fit in?" I asked her.

"Of course you fit in! I think you fit in better than I do!" She giggles.

"Come on, I mean seriously, I'm a widow from Oklahoma. How perfectly can I fit into this Italian family. I mean I'm Irish and Native American." She didn't respond.

"Bella?" Still no response.

"Bella, did you leave?" I get done and open the door to my worst nightmare. A man stands behind Bella, his hand over her mouth, and his other around her waist. She was crying.

"Listen buddy, let her go, and I won't hurt you." He smirks at me, and looks behind me. I got to look but someone hits me in the head.  I dazed, but not unconscious. I pull my knife out, and manage to knock the guy who is now on top of me. He seems unfazed by the knife wound. He injects me with something. Before I passed out, I saw the man from earlier walk into the bathroom. Smirking.

*End Flashback*

"How long have I been out?" I asked Isabella.

"About a day." She responds

"What? A day!? The hell they inject me with!?" Bella looks upset. She has been crying.

"Bella, come here. I won't let them hurt you. Have they done anything?" She shakes her head no. I hug her close to my body. We hear the door open. Its metal, so is the floor.

"So glad to see you awake finally! I was worried they had given you too much." The man from the ball. He was in a suit. He was fat, short, ugly. Balding hair, beady eyes. Disgusting.

"Listen, I know you are surveying your options right now. Figuring out how to get out, how to run. If you run, fight me, or anything against me, Isabella will get beaten and or starved. You follow my rules, and Isabella will remain unharmed and fed. Understood?" I nod.

This mother fucker is using my weakness against me. He knows I won't let him hurt Bella. He knows I'll do anything for her.

"Good, now both of you come."

I nod to Isabella, and we both get up. I still have her wrapped in my arms. My necklace and clothes are gone. Isabella still has hers those.

"You have been stripped of your belongings, in case Roman had a way to track you hidden in them. I roll my eyes.

"Roll your eyes at me again, and I'll whip Isabella." This man will break me faster than anything.

Roman's POV:

"What do you mean the tracker leads to a dumpster?"

"Sir, he dumped her dress, necklace, shoes, even her underwear." My guard tells me through the phone.

"I want them found by tonight!" I hung up.

"Sir, we will find them." Alex tries to reassure me.

"We should have found them already. It's already been a day! I don't want to even think about what he is doing to them." Alex walks towards me, and set a hand on my shoulder.

"Roman, they are both strong. They will be fine. We will find them." I nod and he leaves.

I promised her. I broke my promise, and now he has them both. He used the fact of the ball for her to not have guards.

*knock knock*

"Come in." Daniel, and the other presidents of the MCs walk in.

"I'm sorry but Diamond isn't here. Can we meet with you another time?" I had my best game face on. I don't want them to know she has been taken.

"We know she has been taken. We are here to help. The war is at a stand still, we drove them back, now we just wait. We have men looking for her." I was supposed by his words. It was the national president speaking.

"I appreciate the help. Have you heard anything?"

"He is planning on moving them to New York. He doesn't plan on selling them, which is good. However, we have no idea where he is holding them." Daniel spoke.

"You know more than I do then." I hung my head.

"That is because we have people on the street. No one in business suits pay attention to low life bikers." Adam, the national president smiled.

"Hey, you aren't not paid attention to, you just aren't seen as someone who will rat us out." I laughed. He smiled. He got a phone call.

"Yeah" "good." "You better be right, cause if you aren't I'll slot your throat!" He hung up.

"He is taking them at the end of the week. He has a private airstrip in the desert." I sighed with relief.

"Wait, they will be with him for a week?" He nods, despair stinks in.

"He can do an awful lot to them in a week." He nods.

"Diamond let anything happen to your sister. She has too strong of protective instincts. Diamond can handle anything they throw at her." Daniel tries to reassure me.

"I promised her, he wouldn't touch her or hurt her. I failed her." I seethed. Angry at myself.

"Roman, your girl and sister will be fine. I have watched her go through much worse, at the hands of someone she loved. Trust me, she knows you didn't purposefully let this happen." Daniel is stern. What does he mean she has gone through worse at the hands of someone she loved.

"Can we get some privacy?" The rest of the men nod.

"Diamond's husband Aaron was my best friend. He had some major damage done to him from his ex wife. He ended up with multiple personalities. They called his bad personality 'Autopilot.'" I nodded. "Autopilot treated her like shit. He degraded her, picked fights with her, rejected her, told her to just get over having a miscarriage, and that maybe it was a good thing. No matter what Autopilot threw at her, she stayed by him. She knew it wasn't him, and she loved him. I tried to convince her several times to leave him, but she wouldn't. Autopilot would cheat on her, and tell her she was a mistake. She stayed, and loved him. Aaron on the other hand was very loving, and kind. He held her on a pedestal. No one could compare to her. Like I said, she has gone through worse."

"I can't believe she stayed. I can't believe she had to go through that. She never told me." I was astounded.

"She won't ever tell you. She doesn't talk about it. Especially since he was on autopilot when he died. The last thing he did was sleep with another woman before he died. She had called me crying, saying autopilot was back. She walked in on him banging another woman, in their house, on their bed. She walked out, and when he went to work that night, he got hit with the stray bullet. She thinks if she hadn't have seen that, he would have been more aware, and not been hit. It isn't true, she knows that. The bullet was shot from an idiot, who didn't know what has behind where he shot."

I couldn't believe it. She saw him cheating, and then lost him to death the same day. No wonder she is so afraid of being left, and hurt. The people who have loved her have always hurt her, or left her.

I nodded to him. "When we get closer to them leaving we need to have a plan made up." He nodded and left.