Nepstation talk Episode 1

Neptune: Hello readers .Welcome to the first episode of  the Nepstation talk, it's an extra entertainment feature added to this book. After enough annoying and begging I finally managed to convince author here to add it.

Me:*to readers* You would too if you were being told a thousand times non stop by Neptune to add this!

Neptune: Hehe....Anyway I'm your host for this show.

Goku: I think the readers already know that Neptune.

Neptune: oh ok.

Goku: Anyway what do you do in this extra feature you guys have been talking about?

Neptune: Well in this feature we talk about various things, give rants, comedy, games, all sorts of fun stuff.

Goku: cool! So what are we doing today?

Neptune: Well I haven't actually though of that...

Piccolo:You're kidding me! You're the host and you don't know what you're doing today?

Neptune: Hey this show was just recently introduced to the dare book.
I haven't made an agenda for this thing yet.

Vegeta: And here you are enthusiastically telling the readers about this when you have no idea what you're gonna do today...you're just as dumb as Kakarot!

Goku: Hey!!

Neptune: ok that's harsh..

Vegeta:Sorry but we all know the truth hurts......

Neptune:Not as much as your personality.

Everyone: ooooh!!!

Vegeta: Why you!!

Goku:* holds him*

Vegeta:*struggling to free himself* when I get my hands on you I'm gonna!

Neptune:Not so tough now when  being stopped by your one step rival.

Vegeta:grr....*pushes Goku to the wall*I'm gonna crush you  you little brat!

Neptune:You're gonna have to catch me first..*runs*

Vegeta:*chases her* You're going to regret it once I do!!

Goku: Ok with those two absent I'll be taking it from here. Ok this goes to the dragon Ball fans...how hyped are you for the new dragon Ball super:Broly movie that's coming out in a few days?

Piccolo: I don't even think you have to ask..I can tell they can't wait for it to come out.

Noire: The movie is already out in Japan.

Goku: it is? When?

Noire: Yes, it came out last month
which was December 2018...

Goku: oh...

Noire: ok HDN fan, if a new HDN game were to be made and released this year what type of game would you like it to be?

Piccolo: It would be ok if they made the previous game but do a remake and use the full version of you instead of chibi forms for the game.

Noire: The map features for our games are ok. Yours sucks.

Piccolo: Hey what do you mean?!
That's like comparing your games world map to the  dragonball fighter z map in the game.

Noire: Anyway..let's talk about something else before I end up getting involved in a petty argument with you.

Neptune: look out!!

Noire: huh?...oh no!!!

*CRASH!!!*

Noire: Neptune!!!!! Watch were you're going!!!