Looking back

“This is Yukiko Setsuna; I met her on the airport.”

“Nice to meet you, I will be in your care.”

“Now Tsuna, be nice to her okay.”

“EEEEHHHHHH?!”

As the boy with the brown, spiky hair had that kind of reaction to what Iemitsu-san said, I was very sure that he is the guy called Tsuna. Finally, I saw their son but I was a bit disappointed since what I expected was very different from what this dude really looked like. I just realized that the sun was already at dusk and it’s almost night time. I immediately run downstairs and volunteered myself in the chores. I cooked dinner and let Nanase-san rest.

After I was done preparing the food, I called the others to eat. When everybody was on the table, I was very glad that they told me my cooking was great since I don’t know much of Japanese cuisine. As I was looking at them, I was wondering if this is how I and my parents looked like of we are going to eat. I stepped back into reality when I was called by Nanase-san to eat with them. I wanted to eat with all of them but I remember my grandfather. I guess I was traumatized by his strict rules with etiquette, manners and all the shit you can ever think of when you hear the word “Rich”. I just said I was full and excused myself and went outside the house in order to get some fresh air.

I was amazed by how clear the sky is that night. You can see trillions of stars, shimmering brightly with their own light, making the sky more remarkable that evening. I was on my own world when I noticed a glimpse of a peculiar shadow behind the gate. Somehow, it looked like a lizard of some sort. Curiosity then started pushing me nearer on the gate. As I was beside the mail, I saw another kid, this time with a hat and wear some kind of tux. I recognized his curled sideburns. I was staring at him when I saw the lizard near me. Japan has a lot of weird animals.

Is this lizard some kind of endangered or something? As I was busy comprehending what kind of specie from the vast animal kingdom this particular lizard was, the baby suddenly opened the gate and said “I’m back Mama.” What? Who is this dude talking to? Nanase-san ran towards him and carried him saying “Oh there you are Reborn-san, where did you go?” The baby replied

“I went to the park, Mama.”  Reborn huh, so that’s his name. Wait a minute, why would a baby wander in the night? Ughhh, I don’t care anymore. I’m so exhausted thinking of a lot things this day.

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

As Yuki finally settled down, Nanase-san introduced Reborn to Yuki. Yuki formally introduced herself to Reborn, while Reborn was anticipating that he can easily know the identity of this girl since he can read minds, but something went wrong. His perception was very vague and can’t read the mind of this girl standing erect in front of her. Reborn then had an intuition of this girl’s ability and got quite interested on this girl. He smirked and responded to her “Nice to meet you Yuki-chan.” with a big grin on his face.

Nana, Reborn and Yuki then went inside the house and gathered together with the others. Yuki then decided to eat together with the Sawada’s and the others. The house was very lively. Lambo and Ipin were playing tag on the table. Nana and Iemitsu were having a lovey-dovey atmosphere with them. Tsuna and his silver-haired friend were busy chatting in front of Yuki. Yuki was sitting beside one of Tsuna’s peers, the one with the sword.

A very awkward atmosphere was felt between them. Yuki was busy fidgeting, thinking if she will talk to him or just simply ignore his presence. One of Tsuna’s friends noticed this and started shouting “To the extreme.” He grabbed the arm of the katana-guy, Tsuna and the other silver-haired guy. It seemed like they had an urgent meeting since they were formed in a circle and you can hear them mumbling and whispering things.