Factory

Yuki was panting heavily as she arrived to their house and immediately headed towards the kitchen. She found Nanase already the tableware, and the mouth-watering food was already placed on the table. It seems that tonight they have a great feast since a lot of people were present that night.

The girl with a golden hair was also present, and this time she was with another maroon-haired ponytail girl. It seems that they helped Nanase do all the cooking for everybody. Yuki then arrives to the conclusion that there was a party for the Sawada residence so she immediately advances towards her room, locking herself up.

She changes her clothes, removing her uniform and hanging it on the wall. She wears her favourite hoody purple tops and wears a black ruffled skirt. She gets her purple headphones and lies on her purple comfy bed sheet. There were too much people downstairs and she hates being with too many crowds of people.

Well, it’s worse than the crowd she were the day she arrived here. Well, she gets that kind of tingly feeling of suddenly punching the concrete wall whenever she’s on a park or mall. It’s some kind of weird disorder.

She only calms down when she was left alone on that particular place. She suddenly hears someone knocking at her door. “Yuki-san, it’s already dinner time.” as a familiar voice behind the door was asking her to eat dinner with that much people.

“Wait, I’m still changing.” as she pretends to sound like she’s on a hurry even if she was lying on the bed. She was very lazy to go down to start off with, and she was very tired of all the sequence of events she saw this day. As she hears another call from Nanase, she groans in annoyance and finally stood up from her bed and went downstairs with her.

As Yuki went downstairs, the place was livelier than she saw the other night. Lambo and Ipin were busy on the table, pigging themselves out with the luscious food on the table made by Nanase and the other two pretty girls she saw a while ago.

Gokudera, Tsuna, Ryohei, and Yamamoto were on the living room, playing vigorously some kind of game with such horrible graphics. There were a lot of new faces on the house. Yuki thinks that this is going to be a long night full of introductions and she has to have this pathetic smile on her face until the days over.

She was totally having this kind of “I-am-going-to-stick-a-knife-to-your-asshole-and-stab-you-mercilessly” expression on her face as she tried to get to the kitchen to get some water while emitting a very dark and fierce aura around her. As she arrived on the kitchen, she saw the two girls, chattering and laughing themselves out. They noticed her and immediately accompanied her and introduced themselves.

“Nice to meet you Kyoko-chan and Haru-chan.”

“It’s our pleasure, Yukiko-chan.”

As the three girls were engaged on a fun situation, Yuki sees a lot of men on the garden, wearing Mafia suites like the ones wore by the people who brutally murdered her parents in front of her. As she remembers those excruciating moments, her whole body started to weaken.

Her legs were trembling and she was sweating intensely. She lost grip of the crystal glass she was holding. Some people heard the sound of the glass shattered and checked out where it was from. As they took a glance of the kitchen, they saw this girl with a long, purple hair with that frightened look on her face, while she was staring out of nowhere.

Haru and Kyoko were holding her shivering hand as they tried to calm her down. Tsuna and the others heard of what happened and immediately advanced towards the kitchen. They saw Kyoko, Haru and Yuki sitting on the chairs around a wooden table, seeing Yuki with such a miserable and frightened look on her face.

Reborn, together with a golden-haired guy were asking her what happened. She was given a glass of water in order to calm down and as she took a deep sigh, she started telling them her sorrowful past that was tormenting her every night…